It is impossible to answer unequivocally, what smartphone is better to buy in 2021. After all, the basic criteria when choosing a new device for different users differ significantly. The important point is not only the technical capabilities and appearance, but the price. Those who are in the selection process, should pay attention to the following models, among which there are the flagship, and more affordable phones but with good features.
Samsung Galaxy S10
One of the latest Samsung flagship, the Galaxy S10 will please its owner a stylish design, excellent quality image and sound, triple main camera (16 MP and two 12 MP) and front camera of 10 MP. Among other characteristics:
- AMOLED screen is 6.1 inch and 1 x 3 040 440 pixels.
- 8-core processor Exynos 9820;
- 8 GB of RAM;
- battery 3400 mA*h;
- internal memory 128 GB expandable to 512 GB.
Plus, the smartphone is not afraid of water, allows you to run multiple “heavy” applications, quickly reacts to fingerprints, recognizes the owner’s face and is able to charge other phones with wireless charging function. But Samsung Galaxy S10 is one of the most expensive devices running on Android. The price starts from 60 000 rubles.
More demanding users can buy the Galaxy S10+. He’s different from his brother slightly bigger screen (6.4 inches), battery capacity (4100 mAh).
Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Compared to the previous iPhone 11, its pro counterpart appeared powerful chipset Apple A13 Bionic (it is believed that he is the most powerful in the world of mobile technology), water resistance IP68 level, function, wireless and fast charging, new shades of the body. For data storage, the owner receives from 64 to 256 GB in size (no memory card support), and for Autonomous operation – battery 3500 mA*h. there is still a size (6.5-inch display), recognizable design, but the camera added the third module is a telephoto lens. One of the main pieces was to support the night mode photos camera connects in one frame a few shots with different exposures, allowing you to get the best picture. The price of the last “Apple” smartphone – from 89, 000.
Huawei P30 Pro
For those who don’t know what smartphone to choose in 2021, we should not lose sight of the Huawei P30 Pro – one of the best camera. Such a status he received because of the triple module (basic, wide angle and telephotometer) 40, 8 and 20 MP, 5 x optical and 50 times digital zoom. Front facing camera 32 MP will allow to make high-quality selfies and communicate via video link with a clear picture. Other parameters Huawei P30 Pro too, do not fail:
- 6,47-inch display with a resolution of 1080х2340 pixels;
- the battery, 4200 mA*h;
- 8 GB of RAM;
- 8-core processor HiSilicon Kirin 980;
- the level of water protection IP68.
The only thing that may not be enough for the owner of a smartphone, stereo or auto-focus front camera. The price of Huawei P30 Pro – from 47 000 RUB.
Sony Xperia 1
Another flagship, this time from Sony. Distinctive features of Xperia 1 is a comparatively narrow but elongated body (72 mm and 167 mm, respectively), and a thumbprint scanner built into the side power button. Flagship status smartphone only emphasize the following features:
- chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon 855;
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage;
- water resistance IP65/68;
- battery 3330 mA*h;
- quick charge function.
Since Sony is the manufacturer of not only mobile phones, but also optics (including those used in other brands), your device the company is equipped with excellent optics. Triple core module camera (12 MP each) complements the front of the lens at 8 MP.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
For those who want to buy in 2021 smartphone more low end, look to the Redmi Note 8 Pro. It boasts an attractive design, long battery life 4500 mAh, 4-modular camera with main sensor at 64 MP and front camera of 20 MP. Other advantages include:
- display 6.53 inches with a resolution of 2340×1080 pixels;
- Helio G90T processor with liquid cooling, easily coping with everyday tasks and AAA games;
- memory: 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB or 128 GB of internal;
- support fast charging 18 W;
- Gorilla Glass 5-th generation;
- the presence of the infrared port module NFS.
The price of Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro starts at 15 500 RUB.
One of the “chips” smartphone with a slide – out front facing camera with 16 MP sensor, allowing it to offer users FullView screen without additional cuts. Also drawing attention to the original design back cover Honor 9X in a graphics figure, shimmering in the light (only for the model in the blue color). It is also located on the thumbprint scanner and dual camera wide angle with the main module 48 MP. Main features:
- screen 6.59 inch 2340×1080 pixels;
- 8-core processor HiSilicon Kirin 710;
- battery capacity 4000 mA*h;
- RAM 4 GB or 6 GB;
- internal memory 128 GB (expandable to 512 GB)
- the NFC module, the image stabilization technology while filming and protecting eyesight.
Price of the device – from 13 500 RUB.
Realme 3 Pro
Chinese brand Realme is still a newcomer to the smartphone market, so do not overprice on their models, but it keeps the bar of quality. Confirmation of this – Realme Pro 3, which got:
- IPS display of 6.3 inches with a resolution of 1080х2340 pixels;
- battery 4045 mA*h;
- 8-core Snapdragon processor 710;
- dual camera (16 MP + 5 MP) front – 25 MP;
- 4 or 6 GB of RAM;
- 64 or 128 GB of internal storage.
Long lasting battery, decent camera and good performance fully justifies its price of 13 500 RUB.