In 2017, the President of the USA voiced a need for reforms in the interior Ministry. In 2020 it will start and continue into 2021, up to 2024. The nature of change: decrease the number of Agency workers and enhancing their skills.
What will change in 2021
The structure of the Ministry is quite extensive. A subordinate service are not involved in the fight against crime and the protection of public order. Therefore, the reform involves reduction in staff due to the transfer of many units from the interior Ministry to the other departmental structures. In addition, in the 2020-2021 year, increasing the years of service for retirement. Initially up to 25 years, and further to 30. From this year, the resignation will leave employees, who have an experience in bodies – 25 years and more.
The pension reform of the interior Ministry 2021
As it became known from an official source, police reform in 2021 suggests that length of service will be calculated by the standard algorithm. The primary indicator of service life in law-enforcement system. Now the citizen has to serve in the police for at least 25 years to retire on superannuation. To calculate the period and takes into account special periods:
- Training if the employee held prior to the service – relates to full-time education for a period of 5 years and scored according to the scheme: 2 months training for 1 month of service.
- Positions, including a probationary period when applying for a job.
- Secondment in the framework of article 32 ФЗ342 "ON service in internal Affairs bodies of the Russian Federation".
- Suspension of services if required to work in another Department or government Agency.
- The position of the Prosecutor, provided that the employee received the rank and service of the Federal penitentiary service, the national guard, the Federal drug control service and fire safety.
- The work of a judge, the investigative Committee or at customs, subject to receipt of sparzanza.
The pension reform of the interior Ministry in 2021 assumes preferential terms when possible to years of service and retire. This might be the case if the employee serves in the special conditions, as well as the performance of official duties on the territory of the Extreme North and similar areas.
The prerequisites for raising the retirement age
The reform of the interior Ministry 2020-2021 already have the necessary experience to:
- optimization and reduction of costs of the Ministry of pensions now goes the main part of the budget of the office;
- increase salaries of existing employees, providing them with additional benefits and incentives to promote quality performance of job duties;
- reducing the number of specialists through the introduction of modern technologies and reduced demand for "real" workers.
Given these facts it is assumed that if not in 2021, in the next few years, the reform of the interior Ministry of USA will lead to an increase of service up to 30 years.
Structural changes in the Department
The reform of the interior Ministry USA from 2021 to 2024 involves a number of structural changes in the office along with terms of service:
- The traffic police will join with the PPP;
- MOE will be included in the structure of the Ministry of interior;
- re-work of MGB – Ministry of state security;
- medical facilities, the system will give the Ministry of Health;
- the redistribution of responsibilities – most of the functions of the passport office are forwarded to IFC;
- transferred to the civil service psychologists, personnel office and accounting.
In addition, it is planned to bring the Federal service of execution of punishments of Ministry of justice and bring it to the office of the interior Ministry. However, this event, in addition to positive, can have negative consequences. The employees of the FSIN will receive a number of new powers and, accordingly, additional load light reduction many service departments that will lead to their mass dismissal.
In accordance with the provisions of the police reform USA, recertification is planned for 2020, but the results will be used in 2021. Re-certification is done in 2 steps:
- Electronic form of certification of knowledge of laws and duties.
- The delivery standards for physical training.
The results of the check will reduce the state Department on the fact of mismatch position. The reduction will not affect police officers, who have an experience of more than 20 years, if they are the sole breadwinners of the family, improve their skills or have a higher level of intellectual and physical training than the current position.
Due to planned changes and salary indexation will be able to raise pensions for former personnel of the Department. In addition, to increase the amount of benefits the police can own every year of service the employee has reached retirement age on superannuation, provides a pension at the rate of 3%.