Long visit to the pool and want to reach certain heights in the sport – find out which bit sets the standards relevant in the years 2018-2021 table level in swimming and what conditions exist for pools and open water.
Existing regulations uausc
The unified all-Russia sports classification was adopted in 2018, but the actual current discharge standards for swimming will be in 2020, 2021 and 2021.
In accordance with order No. 990 of the Ministry of sport of the Russian Federation from 13.11.2017, the innovations are with 01.01.18 year.
Important! In the new document changed the names of some sports disciplines, so before you apply for assignment of a rank or grade, specify the basic data. Improper design of the application (this includes incorrect spelling of the name of the discipline) category or the title has not.
Table of standards (pools)
Order No. 990 has established the standards for the subjects:
- freestyle (50 m / 100 m / 200 m / 400 m / 800 m / 1500 m);
- bras (50 m / 100 m / 200 m);
- on the back (50 m / 100 m / 200 m);
- butterfly (50 m / 100 m / 200 m);
- integrated swimming (200 m / 400 m).
In the following tables there are the abbreviations:
Men (25 meters)
Professionals say that swimming is only 30% of success depends on the strength, and the remaining 70% of the techniques and stamina of the athlete. The shorter the distance the more attention should be paid to the speed, the longer, the more important becomes the endurance and the ability to distribute forces correctly.
In the 25-metre pool, an athlete may achieve a higher result due to the large number of aftershocks from the side that reduces the total time. In 2020-2021 years in these pools, you should focus on the following standards:
Men (50 meters)
50-meter pool has received the name Olympic because in such conditions the Olympic competitions, whereas the World Championships or Europe can use a 25-meter pools.
To overcome the same distance in 50-meter pool, leaving Chet more time, so the table of standards in swimming has its own characteristics that should be considered in preparation for the competition in 2018, 2020 or 2021.
Women (25 meters)
Many athletes are unanimous that training is easier to perform in the 25-meter pool. But at the same time, the increased number of turns and the difference in distance can have a negative impact on the result. If training will occur only in the short pools, while the performance will be taken into account in the long run. The best is the training in different conditions. It will give confidence and guarantee results.
Table of the bits of swimming uausc sets for women such regulations for a 25-metre pools for 2018-2021 year.
Women (50 meters)
To overcome the distance in the Olympic 50-meter pool, all within the numbers that gives us a new table of standards in swimming, athletes have a lot to train endurance in 2018-2021 principal problem in some regions also remains a small number of sports complexes who can afford a pool this size. However, if you have to take a test in such conditions, take the basic norms of the figures in this table:
First of all, you should know that for all the categories and ranks, there are age restrictions:
Important! In order to qualify for the category or rank athlete needs to reach the specified age in the year of their implementation.
For those wishing to obtain a category or rank are the following rules:
- Junior II or III R. can assign fulfilled the norm competition of any rank.
- I(u) and II and III sports. level awarded for achievements in the competition not lower the status of inter-municipal;
- The I sport. discharge and KMS requires at least the official competition of subject of the Russian Federation and the obligatory presence of an electronic system commit time (or the availability of more expensive at least 3 of the timekeeper);
- MS can be obtained by running a standard with the participation in competition not less than the championship of the Federal district (subject to the availability of electronic timing systems);
- Msmk are assigned to participants in international competitions from a list of ETUC.
Open water athlete can get bits of swimming in 2018-2021 year, by following these rules:
On the way to the top
For most professional athletes the way to the top begins in childhood. As you can see, there is a strict hierarchy of categories and titles you want on the way to his MSIC.
Important! Youth and sports categories are assigned in the regions of residence of the athlete, and the title of the Ministry of sports of the USA.
If the achievement recorded by all the rules and requirements of established standards, the trainer needs to make a submission for qualification within 4 months. from the date of fixing the result.
All achievements on the road to success are recorded in a special book that athletes tend to acquire for its own account. When filling in books will note that in addition to the category (or title) are:
- the rating of the competition;
- information about the judges, the committed achievement;
- links to relevant orders of assignment.