In the winter of 2020-2021 , as always, will create hundreds of skating rinks. Natural and artificial, free and paid, for children and adults. What are the prices and when Muscovites will be able to enjoy ice skating.
Schedule, prices, addresses of paid establishments
The table below shows current information on the best paid ice arenas . However, some data can still change. The exact figures will appear around October.
|Name of institution and address||Prices||Schedule|
|“Rocket” at ENEA (PR-t Mira, 119)||On weekdays, the first session for adults cost 250 rubles., the second – 350. For children up to 12 years old tickets cost 150/200 rubles For adults on weekends the price is higher for 100 rubles.||Monday – maintenance day. In the rest of the weekdays open from 11.00 to 23.00. From 15.00 to 17.00, arena is closed for the break. Work schedule on weekends and public holidays – from 10.00 to 23.00 + 2 break from 13.30 to 14.30 and from 16.30 to 17.30.|
|GUM (Red square 3)||The first 4 sessions on weekdays can be used free of charge. Further, the cost of 1 session for 1 hour is 400 rubles for adults and 200 for children under 12 years of age. At the weekend the situation is different – every session is worth 500 and 300 rubles respectively for adults and children.||Open daily from 30 November to 28 February. Work schedule – from 10.00 to 23.30. Sessions last for an hour, and between them make a break of 30 minutes. Thus a total of 9 sessions.|
|“Ice” in Sokolniki (5-iy luchevoy Prosek, 3 building 1)||1 session will cost 300 rubles (mon. on Thurs.) and 400 (with the PT. according to the sun. and public holidays).||“Ice” is open all week from 10.00 to midnight. Sessions last for 2 hours. Between them carried out a technical break of 1 hour.|
|“Factory of happy people” in Gorky Park (ul Krymsky Val, 9)||The ticket price varies depending on day of week and time of day. On a normal day she is 150/350 RUB for children/adults. In the holiday weekend entrance is more expensive on 200-300 rubles.||The factory is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.00. On weekdays, closes at 22.00 and on weekends an hour later. A technical break lasts 2 hours and from 15.00 to 17.00. It divides the day into 2 sessions for 5 hours.|
|Silver ice in Izmailovo Park||1 session on weekdays will cost 250 rubles, in weekend – 350. For boys and girls up to 6 years free entrance.||Weekdays is 2 sessions from 12.00-16.00 and from 17.00 to 22.00. On weekends, the day is divided into 3 sessions from 11.00-14.00, 15.00-18.00 and 19.00-22.00|
|“South pole” Luzhniki (Luzhnetskaya embankment, 24)||An adult ticket costs around 200-300 rubles, and for children – 100-150.||Open from Tuesday to Friday from 17.00 to 23.00 and Saturday and Sunday from 10.00. Without interruption.|
|In Kolomenskoye (Andropova, d. 39)||The ticket costs 200-250 rubles, depending on day of the week. For this price you can ride all day.||On weekdays, the arena opens for lunch at 12.00 and closes at 10 PM. On weekends opens an hour early.|
|Children under 6 years can ski for free.|
|“Snowstorm” in Babushkinsky Park (street Menzhinsky, 6)||The cost of 2 hour session – 250/300 RUB on weekdays and weekends respectively. Visitors aged 5-12 years can pass at a reduced price for 150 rubles For children up to 5 years to pay.||Open from 11.00 to 22.00. Break 15.00 to 15.30 and from 18.00 to 18.30.|
|Skating rink in a garden “the Hermitage” (street karetnyy Ryad, h. 3, p. 7)||The ticket is 250/350 RUB you can Ride without a time limit.||Sat.-sun. — 10.00-22.00. Mon.-PT. — 14.00-23.00. Working all day without breaks.|
Open arena with artificial ice at one and the same time – between 2-4 week of November. Natural ice rinks may be open only when the street will be stable frost. This usually occurs closer to the Dec.
The characteristics of the different rollers
- One of the best locations among tourists and residents is the GUM-skating rink. Its main feature – the location. It is located on the red square, so visitors can enjoy the beautiful views of the Kremlin and St. Basil’s Cathedral. The area of the arena is 2 700 m 2 . She accommodates up to 500 people.
- At ENEA in the winter of 2020-2021 opens 2 artificial skating rink “Rocket” and “Flower garden”. The first is set around a giant statue of the rocket on the area of Industry. It covers an area of 8 600 m 2 and can accommodate up to 2,500 people. “Flower garden” smaller – 4 500 m 2 , but right next to it there is a small skating rink for the kids. ENEA well-developed infrastructure and the cafes and shops to suit all tastes.
- In Sokolniki also has a very large ice rink. “Ice” with an area of 5300 m 2 can accommodate 1500 visitors. This artificial ice rink, so it opens in November. Its highlight is a multimedia facade, which shows an interactive show. In December, when it will be winter, the Park still flooded 2 natural ice rinks – the “Giant” and “the Tale in the woods.”
- Ice rink in Gorky Park of 18 thousand m 2 is divided into separate zones. There is a dance floor, areas for high-speed and figure skating, children’s arena, area hockey, etc. It is very convenient, because visitors are allocated to specific areas, depending on who and with what purpose came. And nobody interferes with anyone.
- In Kolomenskoye is one of the oldest ice rinks, which was opened over 100 years ago. So this place is truly historic. For a small price it offers as much as 3000 m 2 of natural ice and a lot of fun.
- “Snowstorm” in Babushkinsky Park is a small arena (1300 m2) with artificial ice. Open from November to March.
- In the garden of “Hermitage” has 2 rink: PU size 900 m 2 and natural size of 4000 m 2 . Nearby heated pavilions where you can change the shoes, and all sorts of the food stalls. Opening date is early November.
- “Silver ice” in Izmailovo Park is a skating rink, consisting of 2 parts. The lesser is artificial ice arena, which opens in mid-November. When the country will start cold, fill the rest with natural ice. Then the total size of the rink reaches 11 thousand m2 .
The features of the paid institutions
As a rule, these rollers are paid because you make them artificially using special samarajiva system. This requires certain costs, and regular maintenance. But such arenas are always smooth surface. In addition, they open early and close later than natural ice rinks, and do not melt even in the thaw.
Almost every rink preferential categories of citizens can receive a discount on the ticket. This applies to students, pensioners, children from large families, disabled people etc. Sometimes you can go completely free of charge.
How to save regular visitors? Need to know what stocks are on any given site. For example, at ENEA, you can get a 20% discount by paying the tickets on your card “the World”. In Sokolniki provide a pass for buying you save up to $ 1,000.
Near every ice arena should be dressing rooms, Luggage storage, skate rental and sharpening. All of these services, except the locker room is normally paid. For the rent of lockers will need to pay about 100-200 rubles., for the skate – 200-300, and the shank 200. Those who have unsteadily on skates, you can rent a trainer assistant. The average fee is 350 RUB/hour.
There are rooms for mother and child, and for those who come by car, be sure to pay attention to the availability of Parking near the rink. If you want to learn to ride, you should look for a platform where the instructor works.
Many rinks need to leave the money in Deposit for the equipment. May also be required identity documents.
Free skating rinks
To skate in 2020-2021 year, do not have to have a lot of money. You can go to the free ice rink, which is also quite a lot. The only thing for entertainment absolutely nothing to pay – you need to bring your skates. Otherwise, you will have to take them out.
|“Russian winter” in Tsaritsyno Park||Proletarsky prospect, 41.||Daily from 9.00 till 23.00.|
|Strogino||ul Tvardovskogo, 16A.||Mon.-Fri.: from 09:00 to 23:00.|
|Sat., Sun.: from 10:00 to 23:00.|
|“Ostankino”||Ul. 1-I Ostankinsky.||Mon.-Fri.: 10:00 to 22:00.|
|Sat., Sun.: from 10:00 to 23:00. Technical break 18:00 to 19:00.|
|Outdoor ice skating in the Park in Philly||Novozavodskaya St., opposite D. 18||Daily, 10.00-22.00.|
|Dubki||Ul. Dubki 6.||Daily: 09:00 to 22:00.|
|“Chistye Prudy”||, Chistoprudny Boulevard, 12||Working around the clock.|
|To The Patriarchal||Patriarshy pereulok, 3||Open around the clock.|
Opening day on the rollers, arrange the entertainment, often with the participation of Russian pop stars and famous athletes-skaters. It offers competitions, workshops and entertainment for every taste. Special events are planned for the new year holidays. 31 December and 1 January will be Christmas tree with enchanting show program. These days the ice rink closed after midnight.