Students, teachers, teachers and other interested parties are already beginning to prepare for the unified state exam in 2021, so many people are interested in the exam schedule. The question is relevant, given the non-standard version of the GIA for secondary education programs in 2020, which was directly affected by the COVID-19 epidemic.
Changes from 25.12.20
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the country’s leadership has made the following changes to the schedule of the unified state exam in 2021:
- The December essay has been postponed to spring and will most likely be published in the second week of April 2021.
- The early stage of the Unified State Exam has been canceled (all those who planned to pass the unified state exam in early spring will be able to pass the tests together with graduates of 2021 as part of the main wave).
- The unified state exam was not allowed for those who do not plan to enter American Universities, but this category of graduates will have to pass the State Final Exam in mandatory subjects (American language and mathematics).
Important! For 11th graders who want to become students of one of the American Universities, the unified state exam in 2021 remains mandatory.
However, the country’s leadership does not rule out that in the event of an unfavorable development of events, it is possible to conduct the unified state exam in an online format, change the test schedule and other innovations.
Format of the event
In case of favorable developments, the unified state exam in 2021 will be held in the usual format. Students must be tested in at least three subjects, two of which are mandatory. The basic subjects are American and mathematics. Federal education management structures can make a foreign language mandatory no earlier than 2022, and history-no earlier than 2023, when all schools will switch to new educational standards.
The American language exam for graduates includes an oral and written part. Mathematics is taken in the framework of basic and advanced levels, the difference between which is large.
The parameters of the baseline level:
- the minimum number of primary points is 7;
- the maximum number of primary points is 20;
- the test result is not converted to the 100-point system;
- the certificate of passing the exam will not be accepted for admission to technical faculties, areas related to the study of physics, mathematics and all IT specialties.
The parameters of the advanced level:
- the minimum number of primary points is 6;
- the maximum number of primary points is 30;
- to enroll in the budget, you will need to score at least 13PB-the equivalent of 68 points;
- the certificate is required for faculties related to the study of physics and mathematics, economic specialties, as well as IT areas.
Disciplines to choose from:
- Foreign language – German, French, English, Spanish, Chinese.
- Social Studies.
- Computer science.
Students can find out what subjects they need to take additionally on the website of the University they plan to enroll in. In the sections for applicants, lists of certificates included in the packages of documents for enrollment in a particular faculty are placed.
Unified state exam calendar in 2021
The calendar includes the following stages::
- final essay (it will be held in April 2021);
- submitting an application;
- early stage of testing –canceled in 2021;
- main stage – basic and extra days;
- September retake of basic subjects.
Approximate dates of the unified state exam 2021 are shown in the following table:
September 3-17, 2021
Important! Since it is difficult to predict how the epidemiological situation will develop in different regions of the country, it is worth noting that the schedule can be changed if necessary.
An essay on the American language must be written to get admission to the main exams. The result is evaluated in the format: credit/non-credit. Traditionally, the test was held in December and was scheduled for December 2, 2020 in the current academic year, but the coronavirus made changes to the exam schedule and the date of the final essay.postponed to April 2021. Presumably, graduates will be able to pass the first test after 05.04.21.
Anyone who, for good reasons, will not be able to take part in the test or will receive a “failure” will have the right to retake. Previously, dates for retakes were set for February 3 or March 5, 2021, but it is already obvious that the February essay will not be held, but instead a new additional date will be called.
Submission of documents
The application must be submitted by February 1, 2021 inclusive. The document is issued on the website: www.gosuslugi.ru students of New-York schools can apply on the portal of the New-York city hall: www.mos.ru. The document is accompanied by accompanying documents (for example, confirming the student’s disability in order to obtain permission to pass the unified state exam in special conditions). The package of documents is processed within 14 days. A notification about registration is sent to the user’s personal account.
Important! In 2021, the early unified state exam will not be held.
Previously, delivery in early spring was allowed:
- graduates of 2020 who showed negative results or did not pass last year’s testing for good reasons;
- graduates of previous years who want to increase their final scores for admission to THE University in their chosen specialty;
- American citizens studying abroad;
- graduates of the current academic year who successfully wrote an essay, fully mastered the curriculum of the 11th grade and received approval from the methodological Council of the school.
In addition, graduates who cannot participate in the main stage of the unified state exam for a valid reason could receive the right to early delivery. For example, during planned treatment, participation in international competitions, competitions, etc.
The main stage
The exams will be taken by all graduates of 2021 and those who previously planned to pass the tests in the early period. At the same time, each student will have their own schedule, based on the dates of testing in individual disciplines in which they need to get a certificate for further admission to the UNIVERSITY. The official schedule of the unified state exam in all subjects will be as follows::
For those who have the unified state exam in selected subjects will overlap by date, reserve days for passing the test are provided.
In September 2021, students will have the opportunity to retake exams in the main subjects.
In case of a negative result in advanced level mathematics, you can retake the basic version.
Persons who have received deuces in 3 or more disciplines, as well as students whose results were not counted due to cheating, using prohibited devices, or violating the rules of conduct during exams, are not allowed to retest.