In recent years, sandwiches and various canapes are so popular that they have become an integral part of the festive table. The new year 2021 will not be an exception: some Housewives are already looking for interesting and delicious recipes for cooking new dishes for the new year’s menu. On skewers, with sausage, avocado and salmon, with caviar and meat – a lot of different and delicious options.
To make the appetizer delicious and presentable, you need to familiarize yourself with some rules:
- Plan your arrival time and meal service in advance. Do not prepare a snack in advance or several hours in advance.
- If the recipe requires a multicomponent filling, it can be prepared 1-1. 5 minutes before serving. Combine all the ingredients in a container, do not mix or add dressing, if the technology does not specify this. Cover tightly with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Usually, the recipe uses bread, crackers, cereal tartlets or toast. In the absence of a toaster, simply dry the loaf slices in a dry pan or in the oven without oil.
- For curly cutting, you can take cookie cutters or children’s molds, an ordinary glass made of thin glass is also suitable.
- Sharpen your knives – when working with a sharp blade, all components will look neat and clear.
In some supermarkets, when buying meat and sausage products, customers are offered slicing on a professional machine.
To surprise everyone with a delicious and varied menu for the New year 2021, use our selection of sandwich recipes. A buffet in the office, a party with friends or a home feast with your family – you can choose the right options for any occasion.
With beans and mozzarella
These bruschettas with incredibly tender cheese and beans will be a real culinary discovery for your guests because of the combination of taste and bright colors.
- string beans – 400 g;
- Cannellini beans or a mixture of several types – 400 g;
- cherry tomatoes — 250 g;
- cheese – 1 pack;
- olive oil;
- lemon – 1 PC.;
- balsamic vinegar;
- fresh Basil;
- ground black pepper;
- garlic – 2 cloves.
- Boil the beans until tender (it is important not to overcook them, otherwise the beans will look like porridge). If you use ready – made beans in the factory container, drain the liquid.
- In a deep bowl, combine the beans and tomato halves. Add salt, pepper, 10 Basil leaves, season with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Grate the lemon zest.
- In a dry pan, fry the bread slices, RUB with garlic.
- Prepare for serving – put a tablespoon of vegetable mixture and a little mozzarella on each toast.
With egg salad
The delicate texture of such a filling will not leave anyone indifferent, it is not difficult to prepare such a salad, it is even possible that such a snack will later become one of your favorites in your diet.
- chicken eggs – 8 PCs.;
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp;
- lemon juice – 2 tsp.;
- celery – to taste;
- small onion;
- the feathers of green onions;
- ground black pepper;
- Dijon mustard – 1 tsp.;
- fresh lettuce leaves;
- granulated sugar-0.5 tsp.
- Wash the eggs under running water and cook them hard.
- Add the celery and onion and mix well.
- Combine everything together, add fresh juice, mayonnaise, mustard, season with pepper, salt and sugar.
- Mix well and serve on a lettuce leaf as an appetizer.
With smoked salmon
One of the simple fillings for sandwiches for the New year 2021 is fish, and the combination with bread and cream cheese has already become a classic.
- cream cheese – 1 pack;
- salmon – 300 g;
- red onion – 1 PC.;
- a sprig of dill.
- Cut the bread into any shape.
- Brush with soft cheese.
- Add a piece of fish, a few onion rings and dill.
- Top with another slice and press down a little.
With tuna and cheese
The use of canned food in recipes reduces the time spent on preparing snacks, but such dishes always turn out delicious and appetizing.
- baguette of whole wheat flour;
- tuna – 1 can;
- cheese – 100 g;
- green onions.
- Cut the loaf, dry it on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Open a can of tuna, drain the liquid, and finely chop the onion and cheese.
- Collect all the ingredients-alternately lay out the cheese, fish and greens.
These tropical fruits will add bright colors and become a table decoration, as well as give an unforgettable taste.
- figs – 250 g;
- loaf of bread;
- butter – 50 g;
- cottage cheese – 200 g;
- balsamic vinegar;
- Make toast and butter immediately.
- Top each slice with cheese and figs.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinegar, sprinkle with chopped nuts, add cranberries.
When making a menu for the celebration of the New year 2021, be sure to include beetroot sandwiches in the list. You will be surprised how this familiar root vegetable will sparkle with new tastes in the company of goat cheese.
- rye bread;
- boiled beetroot – 300 g;
- goat’s cheese – 400 g;
- fresh parsley;
- Divide the cheese into 2 parts.
- Randomly slice the bread, brush the slices with cheese (use one part of it).
- Put 0.5 teaspoons of mustard on each slice.
- Chop the beets and parsley, evenly distribute them and the second part of the goat’s cheese over all the canapes.
With red fish
Choose fish to suit your taste-pink salmon, chum salmon, salmon or salmon, lemon and rye bread will emphasize the original taste of the main component.
- fish – 200 g;
- lemon – 0.5 PCs.;
- lettuce leaf;
- salt and pepper.
- Cover the dish with a clean sheet of fresh lettuce.
- Cut the baguette diagonally into slices.
- Cut the fish into slices, put it on the base.
- Place the halves of a lemon mug between the pieces of fish.
- Garnish with herbs.
Another design option is presented in a collage of step-by-step photos.
Sprat sandwiches in our country are considered a traditional snack for the holiday. We offer you a slightly updated recipe that will allow you to take a fresh look at these canapes.
- sliced loaf;
- canned sprats – 1 jar;
- fresh cucumbers of medium size – 2 PCs.;
- chicken eggs – 1 PC.;
- soft cream cheese – 50 g;
- red onion – 1 PC.;
- salt and pepper.
- Lightly fry the loaf slices in a frying pan or in the oven.
- Cut the hard-boiled egg into circles, and the peeled sweet onion into rings.
- Toast with cream cheese (you can substitute butter or mayonnaise).
- Put the egg and onion on each slice, then the fish.
- Wash the cucumbers and let them dry. Use a vegetable peeler to cut slices, roll up and garnish with them and parsley croutons.
Of course, such an appetizer will not replace a full-fledged hot dish, but it can become a worthy alternative, for example, in an office or dacha. According to some recipes, it is enough just to use a microwave oven to enjoy the taste of hot snacks during a festive feast. And if your kitchen has a modern sandwich maker in its Arsenal, feel free to experiment with ingredients and fillings.
The base is fried mushrooms with onions, but in limited conditions, not so long-term heat treatment of mushrooms is possible.
- champignons-300 g;
- cheese (hard or processed) – 200 g;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- butter (if desired, you can replace it with mayonnaise).
- Wash the champignons well and allow the water to drain.
- Finely chop, grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
- Combine everything together in a deep dish, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a sharp knife to finely chop the garlic.
- Mix well, you can add a little mayonnaise.
- All the resulting mixture is divided into slices, put in a preheated oven or microwave until ready (the cheese should melt).
- If desired, you can decorate with pomegranate seeds or herbs.
- Use it hot.
Delicious and appetizing – this appetizer is sure to appeal to those who like hearty snacks and dinners. Yes, and the size of the “sandwich” will please!
- green olives — 0,5 banks;
- hard cheese – 200 g;
- tomatoes on a sprig for decoration;
- cherry tomatoes — 10 PCs.;
- several varieties of smoked sausage – 100 g each;
- ham or boiled pork – 100 g.
- Cut the baguette into several large pieces, each of which is cut in half.
- “Cherry” — in half, olives – in several parts. Chop the sausage and meat, grate the cheese.
- Put meat and vegetables on a baguette, sprinkle with grated cheese on top.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with a small sprig of tomatoes.
- Serve hot.
How to make sandwiches for the New year:video