Usually on the Christmas table in addition to the main meals and snacks, at least 1-2 salad. New 2021 is the year of the ox and rodents unpretentious in food. So you don’t have to bother about the ingredients. You only have to decide which option you want: simple or extravagant diet for foodies? The following recipes will help with this.
What you typically Housewives – that dish was delicious, products available, and the cooking did not occupy much time. The rest is a matter of taste. Some people like chicken and pineapples, and the other fish and seafood.
Salad with chicken and oranges
- chicken fillet – 300 g;
- oranges – 2 PCs.;
- avocado – 1 PC.;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- lemon juice – 2 tbsp;
- orange juice – 1 tbsp;
- honey – 1 tsp;
- olive oil – 1 tbsp;
- parsley – a small beam.
Chicken fillet cut into medium pieces so that you can conveniently pin on the plug. Warm a pan and fry the pieces until Golden brown. At the end add salt and chopped garlic. Allow to cool.
Orange peel, seed and films. Cut into medium slices (about the same size as chicken). Avocado is also clear from the skin and bones. Cut into wedges.
Mix the meat, oranges and avocados. Pour dressing: juice of lemon and orange, honey, and olive oil. Sprinkle with finely Narzan parsley.
Salad with bacon and cherry tomatoes
- bacon – 5 slices;
- Romaine lettuce is a medium beam;
- cherry tomatoes – 100 g;
- canned corn – 100 g;
- feta cheese – 100 g;
- olive oil – 1 tbsp;
- Apple cider vinegar – 1 tbsp;
- lemon juice – 1 tsp;
- sugar – 2 tsp
Bacon cut into cubes and fry in a skillet. Allow to cool on a paper towel. Lettuce rinse well, dry and tear into medium pieces. Tomatoes cut in half. Feta cheese cut into small cubes. All mix, add the corn and pour the vinaigrette: oil, vinegar, lemon juice and sugar.
Salad with grapes and arugula
- big bunch of arugula;
- grapes – 200 g;
- avocado – 1 PC.;
- roasted walnuts – 50 g;
- 1 small red onion;
- olive oil – 2 tbsp;
- balsamic vinegar – 1 tbsp;
- honey – 1 tbsp;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- pomegranate seeds for decoration
Rucola rinse well, tear into large pieces. Each berry of grapes cut in half. Avocado peel and cut into slices. Nuts are coarsely chopped. Onion cut into thin rings. Marinate them in balsamic vinegar for 10 minutes. Mix all the ingredients. Decorate with pomegranate seeds.
- 2 chicken Breasts or fillet;
- 400 g of pickled mushrooms;
- 1 large onion;
- 0.5 cups chopped walnuts;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- green onions, parsley;
- mayonnaise sauce.
- Chicken boil in salted water, and after it has cooled, finely chop.
- Cook hard-boiled eggs, cool in cold water. To clean the shell and grate.
- Cheese chop on a coarse grater.
- Onions and mushrooms chop and fry until Golden brown, season with salt.
- Greens chopped.
- Mix all the products and mayonnaise.
For beauty, you can spread the mixture in the form of a wreath. On the center of the plate put a glass and gently shape around him a circle of lettuce. Remove the glass and garnish the dish with sprigs of dill, parsley, olives or pomegranate seeds.
"White coat" tuna
This option is also called a "Mimosa with tuna". For its preparation you will need:
- 1 Bank of canned tuna in its own juice;
- 4 boiled eggs;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 1 onion;
- 1 carrot;
- mayonnaise or yogurt;
Tip: to make the dish more nutritious and to increase its volume, add the potatoes. The version without potatoes is more diet.
- Eggs and carrots should cook. Separate the yolks from proteins and grate them separately on a small grater.
- Cheese should also be rubbing.
- Open cans and mash fish with a fork.
- Finely slice the onion. If you want to remove its bitterness, then rinse the vegetables with boiling water.
Salad is laid out in layers. Each layer smeared with mayonnaise.
- First spread mashed tuna.
- Top tuna – grated protein. Do not forget to prikalivaet and lubricated.
- Further – chopped onion.
- The third layer – grated cheese, and the fourth the yolks. The process can be repeated 1-2 times. Top pour mayonnaise and decorate with greens. If you have cucumber, you can decorate the top with slices of cucumber.
Before serving the dish it is desirable to cool in the refrigerator.
Salad with crab sticks with crackers
This is a very simple dish, as its components do not need to boil, fry, etc. Just bought, cut and ready! This gives a very hearty and appetizing.
- Bank of corn;
- small package of crackers with a neutral taste, such as sour cream or homemade crackers;
- packing crab sticks (250 g);
- piece of Parmesan (200-300 g);
- cabbage – 0.5 head;
- green onions and dill;
- 2 cloves of garlic.
Step 1: dice the cheese and crab sticks.
Step 2: shred the cabbage, chop the greens, skip the garlic through the press.
Step 3: stir and season with salt and add mayonnaise.
Useful: instead of crab sticks in this salad you can throw ham. It goes well with the remaining ingredients.
Recipe "Mouse" with squid and melted cheese
This is an unusual salad, with a side of composition and design, but however it’s very easy to cook. The main ingredient – the meat of the squid. You can buy frozen carcass or smoked squid. Depending on this, you get a different taste.
- squid – 300-400 g;
- eggs – 2-3 PCs (hard-boiled);
- processed cheese – 2 PCs.;
- 1 onion;
- olives and carrots for decoration.
Tip: to give the salad a freshness you can add 1 cucumber or Apple.
- Smoked meat is ready to eat, but the ice cream will have to thaw and cook. Cooked squid is not long – only 2 minutes. Meat should be lowered in boiling water!
- Boiled and diced squid to combine with onions, grated eggs and cheese.
- Add salt, pour the sauce and stir.
- Next you need to form of conventional salad Christmas, forming his mouse (or a rat – a symbol of 2021). On top of it again can be lubricated with a thin layer of mayonnaise, or sprinkle with grated protein.
- Make eyes and nose of olives, as ears of slices of carrots. As the tail will fit a piece of squid, and antennae can be made of sprigs of greenery.
Helpful holiday recipes
For those who are passionate about proper nutrition and worried about their figure, best recipes from this section. They are useful, but at the same time tasty.
- celery – 3 stalk;
- 50 g of nuts;
- 1 green Apple;
- Turkey breast – 150 g;
- cheese – 200 g;
- grapes – 50 g;
- lemon juice – 1 tsp.;
- garlic – to taste;
- sour cream – 2-3 tbsp
Just need to prepare a basket in which we put our dish.
- 200 g of cheese will last about 2 baskets. Grate it on a coarse grater and divide into 2 parts. At this stage you can add garlic, then the basket will be fragrant.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spread is not very thick round of cheese.
- Send a baking sheet in the preheated oven for a few minutes so the cheese melted, but not burnt. While the cheese mass is not frozen, you need to make her a basket. This will require the Bank. Lift the parchment and put it on top of the jar, creating the desired shape, as shown in the pictures.
Put the basket to cool in a cool place, for example, on the balcony. And while it cools, make the salad directly:
- Breast, boil and cut into cubes.
- Cut grapes in half and remove the seeds.
- Prepare the filling: mix the sour cream with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
The components are mixed the salad and put it in the basket. From the top you can sprinkle this beauty with sesame seeds.
And this is the recipe simpler and easier – it consists only from herbal ingredients, but nevertheless he is able to surprise and please the eye with its unusual appearance. So, you will need:
- Beijing and red cabbage 0.5 head;
- a little dill;
- small grenades;
- olive oil;
- garlic – 1 clove;
- wine or Apple vinegar – 1 tbsp
- Shred red cabbage into the shredder or knife. Salt it and poimukate hands that it became softer. The pekinku mashing is not necessary.
- Chop the dill (this can be done with scissors).
- To remove the grain from pomegranate. To do this, the peel should be cut crosswise and break the fruit into several parts. The white film is necessary to remove.
- The joined components, a little add salt, pour vinegar and oil, and mix thoroughly. Ready!
Salad with strawberries and grilled chicken
- chicken breast – 1-2 pieces, depending on size;
- a handful of baby spinach;
- red onion – half;
- strawberry – 5-7 pieces;
- half an avocado;
- almond petals – 1 tablespoon;
- Feta cheese – 80-100 g.
- 3 tbsp olive oil;
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar;
- dried Italian herbs, salt, pepper – to taste.
- First we need to marinate the meat. Prepare the marinade of the listed products, and dip it in the breast as a whole. Leave at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Fry meat (can whole) in olive oil until fully cooked. Due to the vinegar the meat will have a beautiful brown crust.
- Put in a bowl of well-washed spinach leaves. Add chopped onion half rings.
- Cut out avocado pulp. For this it is convenient to pre-make transverse incisions, and then remove the flesh with a spoon.
- Divide the strawberries into 2 parts and combine prepared foods except meat. Refill them with the same marinade.
- On top of the salad sprinkle with almond/sesame seeds and crumble a small amount of feta cheese.
- At the end put the chopped chicken.
If you have already tried all kinds of food and want to discover something new, to surprise your taste buds, you should pay attention to the following recipes. Some components of these salads will have to look, but they are on sale, and fly them to Italy won’t have to. But guests will definitely surprised.
Shrimp salad in pineapple halves
- 1 large pineapple;
- frozen shrimps – 500 g;
- mushrooms – 100 g;
- kiwi – 2-3 PCs.;
- tangerines – 3 PCs.;
- Apple – 1 PC.;
- a sprig of parsley and fennel;
- cognac – 20 ml.;
- liqueur "Amaretto" — 2 tbsp;
- wine vinegar – 1 tbsp (you can substitute lemon juice);
- olive oil – for the filling.
Tip: mushrooms are optional you can substitute avocado or nuts.
- Washed pineapple cut in half with the tip. Remove the seeds and cut it cubes.
- Omit the shrimp for 2 minutes in boiling water. Then to get dry cleaned.
- Part of the trees to leave for decoration, the rest finely chop.
- Shrimp whole in a bowl, sprinkle with herbs and pour brandy. Allow to soak for 10 minutes.
- Mushrooms cut into plates, boil for 7 minutes. Pour into a colander to water glass.
- Now take the fruit. Apple need to finely chop, tangerines disassembled into slices, and kiwi fruit peel and cut into half rings.
- To combine all the products to fill wine vinegar and olive oil. Pour the mixture into a half pineapple.
- On top drizzle with liqueur and garnish with greens.
"Exotic" with grapes and prunes
The list of required products:
- 600 g chicken meat (best breast);
- 150 grams of green grapes, raisins, nuts and prunes;
- corn in a jar;
- cheddar – 200 g;
- Chicken boil and cut into cubes.
- Prunes to soak in hot water, dry and finely chop. A few pieces cut in half for decoration.
- Grind nuts, grapes cut into 2 parts.
- Grate cheese and combine with chicken, prunes, nuts, corn, and dress with sauce.
- Decorate with grapes.
"Spicy" with grilled chicken and avocado
The main ingredient of this unusual, delicious dish – chicken cooked on the grill. You can buy ready-made meat, or cook it yourself. The main pre-marinate the meat in spices.
Per serving you will need:
- 300 g chicken;
- soft cheese (feta, Philadelphia or other) – 150 g;
- tomatoes – 4 PCs.;
- avocado – 1 PC.;
- red onion;
- spinach – 100 g;
- walnuts to taste.
For the dressing, use a mixture of olive oil with balsamic vinegar in the ratio of 2:1. Also you can add a pinch of sugar.
Preparation of the salad is very simple:
- First, the products must grind: avocado – cut into slices, the onion and the meat into strips, tomatoes cut into 4 pieces, nuts – to break up into small pieces, and spinach you can just break up.
- Mix all with a dressing of oil, sugar and vinegar.
- From top to distribute the crumbled cheese and sprinkle with the beauty of nuts.
Any ordinary salad can be turned into interesting and festive to fit for new year’s table:
- Salad watch. For decor you can use the carrot as shown in the photo. You can also put numbers and arrows of pomegranate seeds. Looks very nice.
- Christmas toy. Here you can include fantasy and create patterns out of everything that gets in the fridge: olives, olive, pomegranate, any vegetables, sausage, etc.
- Salad-tree. To build such a masterpiece is simple: lay out a dish in the shape of a Christmas tree and sprinkled with herbs. On top you can add bright Christmas decorations in the form of cherry tomatoes.
- The salad snowman. Sprinkle salad with grated proteins/melted cheese and make a beautiful face of a snowman is not difficult. And enjoy this "creation" for adults and children. And if you try, you can do to create a work of art!