Pension reform, which started in USA, touched and privileged pensions, health-care workers. In 2021, the public health officials who have earned the necessary experience, will be released on a holiday on superannuation immediately.
From 2020, a norm exists the entered delay. According to the scheme proposed by the government every year delay increases for 12 months and will be 60 months by 2023. Taking into account the proposed changes, doctors and nurses who have earned the required preferential experience at this time, use it after 5 years in 2028.
For employees who have earned the necessary experience to 2021, the exception works. Preferential pension they are entitled to 6 months ahead of term specified by law. This means that the social benefit they designate, and will pay not after 2 years, and 1.5. Counting from the date of acquisition of the required experience.
Who is not subject to innovation?
Legislative changes do not apply to professionals working in certain conditions:
- particularly hazardous conditions – doctors-radiologists and lab technicians x-ray rooms;
- harmful working conditions of workers psychiatric, tuberculosis, cancer and infectious disease hospitals.
Rules and release pension to these categories of health workers in 2021 will remain unchanged. The delay does not apply to them. The basis is the law No. 350, effective October 3, 2018.
For early clearance of state benefits are offered to the employees of medical institutions, regardless of age and General experience. The main requirement was and remains a work experience in a medical institution. It is:
- 30 years for doctors working in the city;
- 25 years for physicians practicing in rural areas.
15 instead of 12 months
Employees in rural areas, 1 calendar year are counted as 15 months of service. The same algorithm of calculation is valid for the following specialists:
- of obstetricians and gynecologists;
- forensic experts;
- surgical nurses;
- nurses working in a burn, tuberculosis and trauma departments.
Features of the calculation
In the calculation of preferential pensions, health-care workers in 2021, subject to the General rules. First, you need to calculate precisely the experience. If there are 25 or 30 years, the employee may qualify for early retirement.
When calculating the amount of social security takes into account a fixed payout and pension points – the principle of calculation is the same for all categories of citizens. In addition to the amount of the benefit can be assigned to the regional surcharges. The coefficient of power in regions and districts set independently, so the amount may differ substantially.
The order of registration
Social payments are made in a General manner. The sequence of actions is as follows:
- The beneficiaries need to collect all the necessary documents.
- Then write a statement of purpose of pension on superannuation and to apply to the Department of the FIU.
- To await the decision.
The application is submitted in several ways:
- A personal visit to the branch of the Pension Fund at the place of residence.
- Visit the multipurpose centre.
- Submission of an application through the personnel Department of a medical institution.
- Online access via the portal of state services.
In the standard package of documents includes:
- the passport of the citizen of the Russian Federation;
- employment history;
- the confirmation of employment in a particular position of employment;
- certificate of average salary;
- marriage certificate.
The documents can be found on the website or in the Department of FIU. The date of registration shall be the date of submission of the application.
What about private clinics?
Employees private medical centers may qualify for early retirement and social security if they have sufficient work experience in the specialty and the employer make monthly contributions to the pension Fund.
A private institution must be registered in the manner prescribed by law, have the status of a legal entity and a license to provide medical (surgical) services. Employees PF may require the provision of documents confirming the state registration of a legal entity.
The state provides other benefits to health workers. Among them:
- Medical services at the place of work. Paid by his employer.
- Shorter working hours. Employment week is 24, 30, 33 or 36 hours (depending on the employee category).
- Special meals for staff rentgenoterapii, surgery and intensive care.
- Additional days of paid leave from 14 to 35 days (depending on place of employment).
- Bonuses and premiums, the size of which sets the administration of health institutions.
Doctors practising in rural areas, are provided with housing. It pays the local budget. After 10 years of experience in this work place the health care provider has the right to live in this house or apartment permanently, even after retirement on superannuation or age.
The list of incentives includes: provision of land for individual housing construction, compensation of expenses for housing, social mortgage.