Interior design and setting of the new year’s table are important stages of preparation for the New year 2021, and we suggest you learn more about how to cover the new year’s table beautifully and evaluate the latest ideas of designers who know what decorative elements can be used to decorate the space for meeting the year of the White Metal Bull.
The choice of color scheme can be based on one of two fundamental platforms:
- Pantone color Institute recommendations for the fall-winter 2021-2022 season;
- preferences of the symbol of the coming year – the Bull.
If you are inclined to trust the opinion of scientists who analyze the most relevant fashion trends around the world, then pay attention to such relevant shades highlighted in the Panton 2021-2022 palette:
- Potter’s clay (Terra cotta);
- coffee with milk;
- spicy mustard;
- dusty cedar;
- blue stone;
- sky blue;
- the coastal strip;
- juicy meadow;
- Aurora (scarlet);
- reckless (rich lavender);
- guacamole (greens);
- lemon sherbet;
- classic grey.
After reviewing the photos of fashionable shades and thinking through the design of the new year’s table by 2021, take into account the following recommendations of designers::
- use no more than 3 bright shades;
- give preference to 2 contrasting tones, one of which will become the base, and the second-accent;
- consider the color scheme of dishes;
- remember that the new year’s table setting should fit harmoniously into the overall interior design implemented for the holiday of 2021, as in the photo.
Preferences of the new symbol
For those who are passionate about Oriental themes and accept the recommendations of astrologers as a rule, it is worth considering that the coming 2021 will be held under the auspices of the White Metal Bull.
When choosing the predominant shade, you should abandon red (it is generally assumed that this shade is not to the liking of the new symbol) and gray (it was the color of the year of the outgoing White Metal Rat).
As the base shade of the new year’s table in 2021, you can again choose white, as it perfectly combines with any other tone and classic white dishes, while providing the widest opportunities for implementing a wide variety of exclusive design ideas.
What can be the decoration of the new year’s table, taking into account the preferences of the symbol of the New year 2021, see the photo.