One of the most important stages of preparation for the celebration of the New year 2021 is the preparation of a menu. A beautifully set table with delicious food will help create a pleasant atmosphere and a cozy atmosphere of a festive feast with your family and friends. The hostess’s efforts will definitely be appreciated by guests, and don’t be surprised if you are asked to share your recipes for the new year’s table 2021.
Eight super-fast Christmas recipes:video
Before you start planning a new year’s menu for 2021, listen to some recommendations:
- Do not postpone the question of writing a menu until the last few days. The symbol of 2021 is a White Metal Bull, and it is known that it does not tolerate haste and procrastination. Think through all the details in advance, make a list of necessary products, make a purchase in a supermarket or at the market.
- Pay attention to serving and decorating the festive table. Such minor details as napkins with a themed print or candles in a winter arrangement will harmoniously complement the overall picture of the feast and the festive interior of the house.
- Pay attention to the quality of products and expiration dates.
- Choose recipes for cooking with a clear technological process for you.
What you can cook
The basis of the mascot of the year’s diet is plant-based food. Based on these preferences, we can assume that the menu for the New year 2021 will be appropriate to include such components as:
- variety of greens;
- cereals (as part of side dishes).
The main taboo
In no case, in order not to offend the owner of 2021 – the Bull, you can not put beef or veal on the new year’s table. Alternative options for serving guests are poultry or pork, rabbit or lamb.
Also, in the process of making jelly, aspic and jelly, do not use gelatin. In its production, products of the meat industry are used — bones, tendons, hooves and horns of large cattle.
It can be replaced with seaweed-based agar agar.
As you know, the symbol of the year likes to eat a hearty meal, so the menu of the new year’s table 2021 should be nutritious and varied. Depending on the preferences and wishes of the household, you can choose interesting recipes for cooking hot dishes from fish and poultry on our website. Let the new year’s menu in 2021 become the most pleasant and fragrant memory for you and your guests!
Pork with pineapples
What you need (for 5 servings):
- meat – 500 g;
- low-calorie mayonnaise – 100 g;
- canned pineapples-1 jar;
- hard cheese “American” – 100 g;
- soy sauce – 100 g;
- syrup – 100 g;
- sunflower oil;
- ground black pepper.
- Open the pineapple jar and pour the syrup into a separate bowl.
- Wash the meat under running water and dry it.
- Cut into chunks slightly wider than the pineapple ring and 1-1. 5 cm thick, beat off.
- Make a marinade of syrup and soy sauce, pour it over the meat. Leave in a cool place for 1.5 hours.
- Grease the pan with oil, put the pork with pepper and salt.
- Top with pineapple rings.
- Drizzle with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with coarsely grated cheese, put in a preheated oven for 40 minutes, cook at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Garnish with vegetables and herbs and serve hot.
Goose with plums and vegetables
This dish can become a real highlight of the new year’s menu in 2021: an incredible combination of dried plums, tender meat and bulgur is a great option for a hearty festive dinner.
What you need (for 12 servings):
- goose – 4 kg (carcass);
- plums – 200 g;
- peeled pumpkin-300 g;
- potatoes – 5 tubers;
- natural honey – 50 g;
- mustard (liquid) – 30 g;
- pomegranate juice-3 tbsp.;
- bulgur – 450 g;
- fresh herbs;
- quince – 1 PC.;
- ground black pepper;
- fresh thyme – 2 sprigs;
- apples – 1 PC.
- In a blender or food processor, chop the dried plums.
- For the marinade, combine soy sauce, mustard, pomegranate juice, honey, salt and spices.
- Wash the carcass well, cut off the glands at the bottom of the back.
- Inside the goose, grease with chopped plums, outside-with marinade.
- Put in the refrigerator for a day to marinate.
- Boil the grits.
- For cooking, put vegetables, apples, quince and goose on a baking sheet, stuff it with bulgur (you can replace it with rice).
- Cover with foil and pinch on all sides.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius, place on a baking sheet, and cook for 4 hours.
- To make the crust ruddy and crispy, at the end of cooking, remove the foil, turn on the “Grill” mode for 15 minutes.
- Garnish the finished goose with fresh herbs before serving.
Mackerel with vegetables
When preparing the new year’s menu 2021, be sure to include fish baked with vegetables and cheese in the list of items. According to this recipe, mackerel is prepared quickly, looks spectacular and festive.
What you need (for 2 persons):
- fish – 1 PC.;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- carrot – 1 PC.;
- bell pepper – 1 PC.;
- Cream cheese»;
- sunflower oil – 20 ml.
- Use a sharp knife on the back of the thawed fish to make two parallel incisions – from the head to the tail.
- Use kitchen scissors to cut the bone from both sides.
- Carefully remove the ridge.
- Remove the entrails, use tweezers to collect the bones, and cut out the gills.
- Rinse with running water, allow to drain, and Pat dry with kitchen paper towels.
- Drizzle with fresh lemon juice, add a little salt and spices.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Peel the vegetables, cut the onion into half rings, pepper into strips, and grate the carrots.
- Combine everything together and quickly fry in oil in a frying pan.
- Make a foil mold, fix the cut on the back of the fish with two toothpicks.
- Stir in the Hochland cheese.
- Stuff the fish.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes. Make sure that the filling is not too dry.
Trout with nuts
Festive and elegant-this dish of the new year’s table in 2021 will bring a palette of bright colors and extravaganza of taste. Fish according to this recipe always turns out tender, juicy and flavorful.
- trout (fillet) – 800 g;
- soy sauce – 2 tbsp.;
- lime juice – 1 tsp.;
- ginger (grated) – 1 tsp.;
- almonds, walnuts (chopped) – 50 g of each type;
- “chili” (finely chopped) – 0.5 tsp.;
- parsley – a sprig;
- olive oil – 50 ml;
- onion – 1 PC.;
- garlic – a clove;
- carrot – 1 PC.;
- bell pepper – 2 PCs.;
- cherry tomatoes — 4 PCs.
- Wash the fillet, dry it with paper towels, and cut it into 4 pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, ginger and lime juice.
- Pour the resulting mixture over the fish, cover with foil, and leave to marinate for half an hour.
- Pour olive oil over the nuts, chopped parsley and chili.
- Cut peeled onions into half rings, carrots and sweet peppers into strips, tomatoes in half. Finely chop the garlic.
- Spread the vegetables on a baking sheet, top with the fish and nut mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
A special effect and beauty of the new year’s table in 2021 will be brought by elegantly decorated salads, which are necessarily included in the festive menu by all Housewives. Famous chefs recommend not to stop only at the well-known and popular “Olivier” and “Herring under a fur coat”, but to surprise the guests of the event with new and original salads.
With crab sticks
- low-fat mayonnaise – 150 g;
- chicken eggs – 3 PCs.;
- crab sticks-200 g;
- fresh cucumbers of medium size – 3 PCs.;
- canned corn – 0,5 banks.
- Wash the eggs thoroughly and cook them hard-boiled. Drain the hot water and cover with cold water. After cooling, peel from the shell, cut into cubes.
- Drain the liquid from the corn.
- Crab sticks and cucumbers grate on a coarse curly grater or chop into strips.
- In a deep bowl, combine all the ingredients with mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Mix them together.
- Serve in a beautiful salad bowl or use a special split ring shape.
Winter-themed salads are an integral part of the new year’s menu in 2021. This design will emphasize the festive atmosphere and warm atmosphere, as well as emphasize the efforts of the hostess to treat everyone gathered at the table in a delicious and satisfying way.
- fresh cucumber (large) – 1 PC.;
- crab sticks – 150 g;
- chicken eggs – 3 PCs.;
- mayonnaise sauce-50 ml;
- dill – a large bunch;
- ground pepper;
- Hard-boiled eggs, after cooling – clean.
- Wash the cucumber in running water, cut it into cubes, add a little salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Drain the resulting liquid so that the salad does not “float” in the future.
- After defrosting, slice the crab sticks. They can also be replaced with boiled chicken fillet or boiled shrimp.
- Chop the eggs, combine with cucumber and crab sticks.
- Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Place the salad on a large flat tray or plate shaped like a spruce tree.
- Sprinkle with chopped dill-imitation of “pine needles”.
- Make “garlands” of mayonnaise and carrots, decorate with” toys ” — pomegranate seeds.
With chicken and mushrooms
Such a layered “cake” of the new year’s menu 2021 from various components looks appetizing and elegant, it can be prepared for a large and noisy company. The author’s recipe with step-by-step photos will help you to cope with the task without any special difficulties.
For a spectacular design and presentation, use a split form-a ring with a diameter of 20 cm — this option will allow you to better view all the layers of components.
- canned pineapples – 5 rings;
- chicken fillet (boiled) – 400 g;
- potatoes (pre-boiled) – 400 g;
- sweet corn – 0.5 cans;
- boiled carrots-200 g;
- boiled chicken eggs (hard – boiled) – 3 PCs.;
- piquant hard cheese — 100 g;
- the mushrooms in the marinade – 150 g;
- low-calorie mayonnaise – 200 g.
Step-by-step work steps:
- Prepare the components. Grate potatoes, cut mushrooms into thin slices, pineapple, chicken and eggs into cubes.
- Take the drop-down ring and a large flat plate.
- Lay out all the ingredients in layers (level with a spoon), make a layer of mayonnaise between them.
- First, put the potatoes, a little salt and pepper, cover with mayonnaise.
- Next, spread the mushrooms, carrots and a thin layer of sauce.
- Add the pineapple and chicken, season with salt and pepper, and brush with mayonnaise again.
- Add corn, eggs, and sauce. Sprinkle the top with finely grated hard cheese.
- Put in the refrigerator for 1 hour, before serving, carefully remove the ring and decorate with cherry tomatoes.
The mix of seafood
It is believed that the table for the New year 2021 should be rich and generous, full of original dishes and snacks. Those who like to taste exotic foods will definitely enjoy the assorted seafood salad with a flavorful dressing.
Italian chefs advise you to prepare this mix on the eve of the feast, for example, a day before the event. So all the ingredients will be able to “make friends” as much as possible and reveal their taste when serving to the full.
- white wine – 600 ml;
- Bay leaf – 3 PCs.;
- garlic – 5 cloves;
- lemon – 2 PCs.;
- scallops, squid, shrimp, octopus – 400 g of each type;
- pitted olives-1 jar;
- celery-1.5 tbsp.;
- drinking water – 3 liters;
- lemon juice-0.5 tbsp.;
- fresh parsley-bunch;
- a mixture of spices.
- In a saucepan, pour water and wine, toss the Bay leaf and finely chopped garlic (2 cloves).
- Cut the lemons into halves, squeeze out the juice and lower them to the bottom of the container.
- Bring to a boil and reduce the heat on the stove.
- First, boil the shrimps for 2 minutes.
- Get them out, then cook the squid-1.5 minutes. Remove it.
- For scallops, you will need 2 minutes. Fish it out with a slotted spoon.
- Boil the octopus for 2 minutes.
- Combine all ingredients in a deep dish with coarsely chopped celery.
- Drizzle with a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice with chopped parsley and thin slices of garlic (3 cloves), season with salt and spices.
- Stir, cover and refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Before serving, taste, if necessary, add spices and mix well. Garnish with black olives.
A variety of sandwiches, cuts, canapes and tartlets – an excellent solution for a buffet version of the feast or for a snack when serving aperitifs. They also perfectly complement the overall picture of the feast, offering a wide selection of different products and components.
Usually snacks are served in portions, so it is important to choose such presentation options so that it is convenient for guests to take and help themselves. It is convenient to use various skewers, baskets, crackers or vegetable chips.
Tartlets with salmon
Bright and elegant canapes will appeal to guests, thanks to the softness and tenderness of the cheese combined with the exquisite taste of fish.
List of required components:
- purchased baskets or tartlets – 12 PCs.;
- cream cheese-200 g;
- salted salmon-150 g;
- garlic – 2 cloves;
- fresh dill – a bunch;
- black pepper.
- Divide the salmon into 2 parts.
- Finely chop the garlic, herbs and one of the fish parts.
- In a deep container with a fork, mash soft cheese with chopped products, add a little pepper and mix.
- Using a pastry bag with a shaped nozzle or an ordinary stationery file with a cut corner, fill the tartlets.
- Cut the second half of the salmon into thin slices, decorate with them and dill sprigs tartlets with stuffing.
Snack cakes based on pita bread, pancakes, crackers or waffle cakes with a wide variety of fillings are an excellent alternative to sandwiches.
- liver (pork or chicken) – 500-600 g;
- onion – 2 PCs.;
- garlic – 4 cloves;
- carrot – 1 PC.;
- sour cream with a fat content of 20 % – 250 g;
- soft cheese – 150 g;
- wheat flour – 150 g;
- chicken eggs – 2 PCs.;
- sunflower oil;
- fresh parsley-sprig;
- lettuce leaves;
- black pepper.
- Wash the liver and cut it into small pieces. Peel 1 onion and garlic, finely chop.
- Using a blender or electric meat grinder, grind the ingredients until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Add eggs, pepper, salt and sour cream (you need to leave 3 tablespoons for the filling)
- Add the sifted flour, pour in 80 ml of butter. Beat using an immersion blender, whisk, or food processor. The dough should be the same as for ordinary pancakes, without lumps.
- Pancakes can be fried on the stove or baked in the oven at 220 degrees. Grease the foil or frying pan with sunflower oil. You should get 8 pieces.
- Grate a large carrot and chop the onion. Fry in a frying pan over low heat. Season with salt and pepper, increase the heat, and lightly brown.
- Trim the cakes – you can use a pan lid or a smaller plate.
- Trim pancakes finely chop.
- Combine fried carrots and onions with sour cream and chopped herbs, mix well.
- Assemble the cake – put the filling and pieces of sliced leftovers on each pancake. The top layer of the cake to leave without stuffing.
- Put in the refrigerator for 2 hours, previously covered with plastic wrap.
- Brush the top and sides of the cake with cottage cheese.
- Garnish with carrot petals and herbs.
Bruschetta with tuna
- canned tuna – 1 can;
- seedless olives-150 g;
- lemon – 1 PC.;
- fresh parsley – a few sprigs;
- soft cheese – 200 g;
- baguette – 1 PC.;
- sunflower oil;
- a mixture of dried herbs (oregano, ” Italian»);
- black pepper.
- Cut the baguette into 1 cm thick slices at a 45-degree angle.
- Fry in oil, sprinkle a little salt and a mixture of aromatic herbs.
- Chop the olives and parsley leaves (without stems).
- Wash the lemon, dry it, and use a special knife to remove the top layer of peel so that you get long strips.
- Open the jar with the fish, drain the liquid.
- In a bowl, combine tuna, olives, half a lemon zest, parsley and cream cheese. Mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Spread the mixture over the bruschetta and garnish with the remaining zest.
The culmination of the festive evening is the serving of desserts and fruits. After a hearty feast, light and moderately sweet dishes with a delicate texture will delight real sweet tooths and children.
Some recipes list ingredients contain alcohol, in the preparation of desserts for children, it must be deleted!
Chocolate trifle with Baileys liqueur»
- soft cream cheese-450 g;
- granulated sugar-130 g;
- powdered sugar – 75 g;
- cocoa powder (pre-sift) – a third of a Cup;
- the “Baileys” liqueur — 6 tablespoons;
- pastry cream – 250 g;
- Oreo cookies — 15 PCs.
- Beat the cheese with sugar and 1/4 Cup cocoa. Pour in 4 tablespoons of liqueur, continue to knead until smooth.
- In another container, beat the cream, add 2 tablespoons of alcohol, 1.5 tablespoons of cocoa and powdered sugar. It is necessary to achieve the formation of hard peaks.
- Chop the cookies into crumbs.
- Prepare the glasses, fill them alternately with layers-cookie crumbs, cheesecake and cream.
- Decorate each serving with whipped cream, for this you need to use a pastry bag with a shaped nozzle.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- Put in the refrigerator, remove 15 minutes before serving.
A light and airy mousse is the perfect end to a festive night. The delicate texture and incredible taste will not leave any of the guests indifferent.
- mascarpone or cream cheese – 250 g;
- instant coffee-1.5 tsp. (you can use a disposable bag) and 1 tbsp. l.;
- hot water – ¼ Cup;
- pastry cream – 200 g;
- cocoa powder;
- milk chocolate – 30 g;
- powdered sugar – 150 g;
- vanilla sugar – 1 sachet.
- Pour the coffee into a Cup, cover with hot water, stir and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Beat the cream until stiff peaks form. Put it in the refrigerator.
- Combine the cheese and powdered sugar in the bowl of a food processor and mix on low speed until the mixture is smooth.
- Mix vanilla sugar and 1 tablespoon of coffee (the amount can be adjusted depending on personal preferences), pour into a Cup where the coffee has already dissolved.
- Combine the cream and cheese mixture with the coffee mixture, mix gently with a spatula.
- Transfer to a pastry bag or zip-up bag with a nozzle.
- At the bottom of the glass, squeeze out one layer of mousse. Sprinkle with sifted cocoa powder. Repeat the layers one at a time to the top.
- Cover with grated chocolate.
- Serve chilled.
Cake is a mandatory finishing chord of the festive table. We offer you to prepare an elegant cake without baking, which will significantly save your time and effort.
- sponge cake – 3 cakes;
- waffle tubes;
- cream with a fat content of 33 % – 500 g;
- powdered sugar – 100 g;
- decorations – marmalade, chocolate, marshmallows;
- decorative ribbon.
Cream, whisk mixer and container should be sufficiently cooled-put them in the freezer for 20 minutes beforehand.
- Beat the cream, gradually add powdered sugar, continue the process (the amount of sugar depends on personal preferences). After the peaks appear, add a little grated chocolate, mix gently with a spatula.
- Place the first cake on a nice plate, spread a little cream. Spread out the marshmallow halves, fill the gaps with cream.
- Repeat the same with the remaining cakes.
- Top and sides of the cake liberally grease with cream.
- Along the perimeter, install a” fence ” made of waffle tubes or chocolate sticks “Kit Kat”.
- Top with pieces of fruit, chocolate or colored marshmallows.
- Tie it with a beautiful ribbon.
- Put in the refrigerator for 4 hours to soak.
Champagne and wine are considered traditional alcoholic beverages for celebrating the New year. among the non-alcoholic options, various juices, fruit drinks and compotes are most popular. To surprise your guests, prepare some interesting cocktails or tinctures from our selection of author’s recipes. Do not forget about the youngest guests-offer them refreshing or hot drinks with an unusual design.
Some types of drinks take several weeks to Mature and prepare, so plan ahead to include alcohol in the menu.
Of brandy with a pear
- cognac – 400 ml;
- dry red wine-200 ml;
- plums – 400 g;
- raspberries (fresh or frozen) – 100 g;
- pears (dried, smoked) – 50 g;
- granulated sugar-150 g;
- drinking water – 100 ml.
- Pour wine, brandy and sugar into a clean, dry glass container and mix well.
- Cover the raspberries. If frozen berries are used, they must be thawed first at room temperature.
- Also transfer the washed and pitted plums and pears to a bowl.
- Fill with water, close tightly with a lid. Store in a cool place for 3-4 weeks. Shake the container periodically.
- cranberries (fresh, frozen) – 400 g;
- sugar – 5 tbsp;
- orange – 1 PC.;
- water – 2 liters.
- Wash the orange, remove the peel with a sharp knife, being careful not to cut off the white part so that there is no bitterness.
- Pour water over the cranberries, put the pan on the stove, add the zest, sugar and squeeze out the orange juice. Bring to a boil and the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Mash the berries a little so that the fruit drink is more saturated.
- Cool, let stand for several hours. Strain through a fine sieve before serving. Ice — optional.
From coffee and chocolate
- milk-750 g;
- dark chocolate – 100 g;
- sugar-180 g;
- cinnamon – 1 tsp.;
- cardamom-0.5 tsp.;
- ground cloves-0.5 tsp.;
- nutmeg – 2 g.
- Instant coffee pour 250 ml of boiling water, stir. You can use strong ground coffee or cocoa (for children).
- Put a pot of milk on a low heat, as soon as bubbles appear-add small pieces of chocolate and spices.
- Stir constantly with a spatula until the mixture is smooth.
- Pour into cups and garnish with marshmallows.