Everyone wants to spend an unforgettable new year’s eve, getting a lot of positive emotions, while not leaving the country.
The most suitable option is to celebrate the new year 2021 in Kaliningrad. The city is considered the most European in America and is famous for its narrow streets, Catholic churches, and half-timbered houses. This architecture, combined with bright garlands hung around the city, guarantees a festive atmosphere and creates a sense of fairy tales. There are quite a lot of places to celebrate, so guests and residents will be able to spend an unforgettable new year’s eve.
The celebration option is the most common and budget-friendly. Walking around the city on new year’s eve is best to start with the city Christmas tree. Tall and lush forest beauty, decorated with balloons and colorful garlands, attracts the attention of tourists, not leaving them indifferent.
There are many attractions for adults and children on the square, and a large concert program is offered:
- the performance of city creative collectives;
- competitions with the participation of Santa Claus and the snow Maiden;
- festive fireworks display.
Those who wish can enjoy the theater performances that will also take place on the square. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are dozens of outdoor ice rinks where they can rent the necessary equipment. Special attention should be paid to the fair of Souvenirs and products made by local craftsmen, enjoy delicious pancakes and drink warming drinks.
Other places where you can have a great time include:
- Central Park, a cultural landmark in Kaliningrad;
- a square located near the Cathedral.
Cafes and restaurants
In the new year’s rush, the question arises-where to celebrate the New year 2021 in Kaliningrad. The city has a large number of cafes and restaurants where you can celebrate both in the company of friends and with your significant other. Among all the establishments are widely popular:
- “Meat grinder»;
Each restaurant has a unique atmosphere, a variety of delicious dishes, and an entertainment program. Prices are quite affordable – an average of 4000-5000 rubles. It is better to book tables in advance. This is due to the fact that the flow of guests is very large and before new year’s eve it will be difficult to find a place to relax.
Holidays outside the city limits
Rent a house or cottage
You can take a break from the daily worries and bustle of the city by renting a house or cottage in the city itself or in nearby villages-Lesnoy, Yantarny, Sokolniki. The minimum price per person varies from 2300-2500 to 5000 rubles; when booking a cottage-from 12000 rubles per day per person. You can rent daily or for several days (when checking in large companies, you can provide discounts). The cost of renting a cottage, as a rule, depends on the capacity of the cottage and living conditions in it.
Each cottage is equipped with necessary household appliances, a bathroom, open Internet access, a billiard room. On the territory of the cottages there is a sauna complex consisting of:
- swimming pool.
Every year this type of recreation is in high demand among tourists and residents of the city, so it is advisable to book a house or cottage in advance.
The best hotels for celebrating the New Year are:
- “the Honeymoon bridge” is a unique hotel, with its well-developed infrastructure. It offers views of the picturesque nature and the Pregolya river. There are many attractions within walking distance. There is a restaurant and bar on site, and free Parking is available;
- Mercure Kaliningrad is a comfortable middle-class hotel located on the Bank of the Upper Pond. Thanks to the developed transport interchange, it can be easily reached from the airport. It offers a fitness center, sauna, Hammam, and spacious rooms with lake views.;
- Crystal House Suite is a luxury hotel located near Koningsberg Cathedral. There is a spa center on site, where guests can use the services of a beauty and Wellness center.
Kaliningrad city tours
For a fun time during the new year holidays, you can book a tour of Kaliningrad and the surrounding area. Travel agencies will help you choose a trip program. The combination of American and German culture will give guests an unforgettable experience.
The trip lasts mostly 5 days, including:
- flight and transfer to the hotel;
- stay in a cozy hotel;
- three meals a day;
- entertainment program;
- guided tours as part of the tour.
The price of tours to Kaliningrad in 2021 starts from 40,000 rubles for two people. A family holiday with children will cost a little more-48,000-50,000 rubles.
Sightseeing tours of the main attractions are available throughout the tour:
- the Museum of the World ocean;
- The Curonian spit;
- The Cathedral;
- Brandenburg gate.
Tourists are allocated 1 day for free walks through the narrow streets of the city, so that they can fully experience the atmosphere, enjoy the fascinating scenery.
Seevideo how to celebrate the new year in Kaliningrad: