New requirements for work programs in the 2020-2021 school year suggest that teachers can make their own adjustments in the curriculum in the subjects. If previously, you had to strictly follow the requirements, but now each school forms the basic normative documents, taking into account their individual characteristics. In different educational institutions used in the end of the program may differ. However, they must meet the state educational standards (FSES) and be prepared to provide the basis of an educational program (POOP).
On the basis of a unified state strategy, all educational institutions must provide education (preschool, primary, basic, secondary, etc.) in accordance with the standards of the GEF. They provide the formation of the common educational space and a logical tab order through each educational stage. The standards prescribe the requirements for the structure of educational plans, their implementation and expected results. Thus, each student after graduation have to possess certain knowledge and skills that he can successfully implement in the future.
Approximate basic educational program (POOP), developed by Improvemenet is a document of recommendatory nature. POOP describes the basic requirements for learning each particular subject, mandatory part of the studied material. POOP, proposed by the state includes a fixed and variable part. They include subjects for compulsory study and optional discipline. 2020-2021 work programmes are drawn up on the basis of exemplary educational plans in which the teacher can allocate time to learning.
To make own adjustments allowed in accordance with the following prescribed amounts:
- 1-4 classes – 20% of teaching time;
- 5-9 classes – 30%;
- 10-11 classes – 40%.
It is important that all additions reflect the core principles and does not go beyond the following regulatory documents:
- Federal law “On education in the Russian Federation” of 29.12.2012 N 273-FZ;
- Of the GEF to the respective level of education;
- approximate basic educational program;
- the educational program of the school;
- letter of the Ministry of education from October 2015 No. 08-1786 “About the working programs of subjects”.
The design of the work program
Work programs in the 2020-2021 year must comply with the General plan of the educational institution and include the following components:
- explanatory note;
- General characteristics of the educational process;
- the content of the discipline;
- the list of topics set out in the logical sequence;
- distribution of hours for the development of the discipline;
- the expected results;
- test assimilation of the material, which can be represented in the form of tests, independent or Supervisory work.
Teacher can eliminate or reduce the components of the invariant part of the overall training strategy. Thus the development of the main disciplines to acquire basic education in accordance with GEF. Made by the teacher additions in the variable parts allow you to create a more personalized educational process, emphasizing the specificity of the institution. In addition, the use of personal methodological developments is an essential component in the development of the overall educational process in the country. Methods of teaching cannot remain unchanged for a long period of time. She needs to meet the modern needs of students and contribute to the development of new information. It is especially important to teach children critical thinking and analysis of the data, since daily formed a huge flow of information, which is not always rational.
In their work the teacher can use the following options of work plans:
- recommendations of the GEF adapted for the educational process in this institution;
- author programs;
- to make their own normative documentation (which requires mandatory multi-level approval).
For the preparation of a working program for a discipline that will use during the learning process, you must:
- To study the regulatory framework.
- To choose a basis of the proposed standards.
- Pick up a textbook from the list of the FPU.
- Determine learning objectives of the subject (they must not conflict with the GEF and POOP).
- To perform educational and methodical providing and material basis, which are used in the school.
- To formulate expected outcomes.
- Arrange the contents with a clear formulation of the study and specifying the required number of hours.
- Drafting of the calendar-thematic plan.
- Identify additional literature.
- The formation of the test materials.
After execution of the work program she must pass an examination in the methodological unification, after which accords with the Deputy Director on educational work. Further documentation approved by the Director of the educational institution.
The Federal list of textbooks
A list of textbooks that can be used in schools in 2020-2021 year, approved by the Ministry of education in December 2018 (the order №345 “On the Federal list…”). It includes 910 textbooks for the core curricula of public schools. It also has additional brochures and literature with certain characteristics (for example, for schools, where work with children with disabilities).
The teacher can choose a textbook for a specific subject in accordance with the selected (composed) education program. Textbooks do not differ much. The difference lies in the method of presentation, level of difficulty.
Each textbook has its own virtual copy, which can be used at home or during lessons. Modern schools every year upgrading my training facilities, which allows us to apply different ways of presentation. The use of projectors, widescreen TVs, interactive boards allows you to visualize textbooks. Therefore, electronic textbooks are not only a copy of their paper “peers”, but have some additions. For example, infogram, interactive elements, images with zoom capabilities. This gives you the opportunity to improve the level of learning materials for better learning.