What delicious meat dishes to prepare for the festive table, so as not to offend the symbol of the upcoming New year 2021-a White Metal Bull? Beef, veal should be excluded from the menu, but there are many options for hot rabbit, lamb, pork.
Rabbit meat dishes
Rabbit meat dishes for the New Year 2021 will come in handy. Rabbit meat is a dietary product that can be eaten even at night without harm to digestion.
Rabbit under cheese
The carcass is cut into pieces, marinated in wine vinegar with the addition of various spices for about 6 hours. Rabbit meat “likes” Provencal herbs, dry garlic and paprika. For cooking, you will need a thick-walled baking dish.
In addition to rabbit meat, you will need the following products::
- onion mix;
- sour cream;
After marinating, the rabbit pieces are fried over high heat in a frying pan.
To ensure that the meat is not dry, when frying, it is important that each side of the pieces is well fried.
Cooking a new year’s meat dish looks like this:
- The baking dish is greased with butter or olive oil.
- Fried pieces of rabbit meat are laid out in one layer.
- Sprinkle with a small amount of spices.
- Spread the onion cut into half rings.
- Then again there is a row of pieces of meat and onions. The number of rows depends on the number of rabbits and the size of the mold.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and pour sour cream.
- Bake at 180° for 40-45 minutes.
Garnish can be selected as any: new potatoes, rice, vegetables.
Rabbit with potatoes and vegetables in the sleeve
- The rabbit carcass is butchered and marinated in kefir, wine vinegar or white wine.
- Pickled pieces are fried over high heat.
- Potatoes are cut into small pieces.
- Onions and carrots are passivated.
- Fried pieces of meat, onions, carrots, and potatoes are placed in the sleeve.
- If desired, add asparagus, tomatoes, bell pepper.
- Sprinkle the mixture with spices.
- Bake in the oven at 150° for 60 minutes.
If desired, 5 minutes before cooking, the sleeve is opened, the rabbit with potatoes is sprinkled with grated cheese and left until a Golden crust forms.
Rabbit Festive-a beautiful meat dish for the new year’s table. The carcass is baked whole. The recipe is quite simple:
- The rabbit carcass is well washed under running water. Wipe dry with paper towels.
- The baking sheet is greased with olive oil.
- Place the carcass on it with its back facing up.
- The rabbit is smeared with a mixture of mustard and sour cream.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Put in the oven for 20-30 minutes at a temperature of 160°.
- While the rabbit is being baked, peel and cut the potatoes into small pieces.
- After 20-30 minutes, take out a baking sheet, turn the carcass over, lubricate the abdomen with a mixture of sour cream and mustard. Put potatoes next to each other. You can add onion and grated carrots.
- Put in the oven for another 20 minutes.
- After the time has elapsed, take out a baking tray, fill the carcass with sour cream along with vegetables, add greens. Put it back in the oven for 10 minutes.
It remains to move the rabbit to a beautiful dish and serve it to the table.
Lamb for the new year’s table is a great alternative to beef. The meat is tender and, despite its high fat content, dietary. Delicious recipes will make the main holiday of the country unforgettable.
Finnish-style lamb leg
3 days before the New year, the ham is salted in brine: for 2 liters of boiled water, take 2 cups of coarse salt, 1-2 tablespoons of granulated sugar. You can add Bay leaf, black pepper and other spices to the brine. Ham in brine is placed in a cold place. Every 4-6 hours, the meat should be turned over so that it is evenly salted.
A minimum of actions will be required on the appointed day:
- The ham is taken out of the brine, allowed to drain excess liquid.
- Thick-walled form is lubricated with oil.
- Preheat the oven to 160°.
- Put the meat in the mold and cover it with several layers of foil.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 120°C and bake for 4 hours.
Before serving, the crust formed on the ham is cut off, the meat is cut across the fibers. Serve with any side dish.
Khashlama of lamb
Khashlama is a Caucasian dish that many people liked. It resembles a traditional roast.
Necessary products for making a delicious meat dish for the New year 2021:
- lamb (mutton) – 1 kg;
- Bulgarian pepper – 500g;
- garlic-5-7 cloves;
- fresh parsley;
- chili pepper – to taste;
- black peppercorns;
- onion – 500g.
You can add or replace other spices to taste, reduce the amount of ingredients.
First, the components are prepared:
- The meat is cut into large pieces.
- Tomatoes are peeled and cut into slices.
- Bulgarian pepper is shredded in half rings.
- Onions are cut into half rings.
- Herbs and garlic are crushed, you can use a garlic chopper.
For cooking, you will need a pot with a thick bottom, it is convenient to use a cauldron. Products are laid out in layers:
- tomatoes, sprinkled with salt;
- bell pepper;
- chili pepper;
Repeat the rows until the components run out. Simmer the hashlama on low heat for 3 hours.
Folk wisdom says: if you don’t like dolma, you’ve never tasted it. This unsurpassed dish is prepared easily, the main thing is to find the necessary products:
- minced lamb;
- grape leaves;
- chicken fat;
- herbs (dill, coriander, parsley);
- ground pepper.
Additionally, a sauce made from natural yogurt, herbs and garlic is prepared. Dolma cooking recipe:
- Rice is boiled for 5-10 minutes. It should be undercooked. Wash it in cold water.
- Cut the chicken fat into small pieces.
- Pass onions in butter.
- Herbs, spices, and chicken fat are added to minced lamb. Knead for 10 minutes, gradually adding 300 ml of water.
- Grape leaves are laid out with the rough side up.
- Spread the minced meat on its wide side, wrapping it.
- Place a saucer or wooden cutting Board on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the wrapped dolma tightly in a circle in several layers.
- Press with a plate or a second cutting Board. Add water so that the dolma is not completely filled with it.
- Cover with a lid and simmer on low heat for 1-1.5 hours.
After cooking, let the dolma stand for 20-30 minutes.
Pork is loved by many, so it will be a good substitute for veal on the new year’s table.
The most festive option is boiled pork. To prepare it, you will need:
- 500 g pork loin, ham);
- dry adjika;
- vegetable oil.
The recipe is simple: pour spices, mustard, garlic and oil into a bowl and mix. The meat is rubbed with the prepared mixture and wrapped tightly in foil in 2-3 layers. Bake at 180° C for 2 hours. Half an hour before cooking, the foil is unwrapped to form a ruddy crust.
Meat will be tastier if you pre-marinate it in any marinade.
Meatloaf is equally delicious hot and cold. Minced meat can be taken pork or with the addition of chicken. The recipe is as follows:
- Mix the minced meat with the addition of spices to taste. Add 2-3 eggs per 500g of minced meat.
- Onions and carrots are passivated. Fry mushrooms with a large amount of butter.
- A layer of minced meat 1-1. 5 cm thick is laid out on a food film.
- Next, spread the filling.
- Carefully wrap the roll tightly with a film.
- Bake at 160° C for 40-60 minutes.
If the roll burst during baking, you can hide the flaws with grated cheese and herbs.
Meat dishes are enough for the New Year 2021. Each recipe can be adjusted to suit your taste.
Meat “knizhka” for the new year’s table:video