Already begin large-scale preparations for the holidays and reflect on how original and unusual to decorate the room for the New 2021 – we are ready to offer you interesting Christmas decorations for interior, which can be quickly and inexpensively saddle with your hands.
New year’s (Christmas) tree
For most of us, the New Year since childhood is associated with the aroma of pine needles and the fascinating process of decorating the main symbol of new year’s holidays – spruce (or pine).
If you already have a green beauty (natural or artificial), then in the article “how to decorate a Christmas tree For the new 2021 year of the Bull” you will find a lot of interesting ideas for fashionable and beautiful decoration.
If it is not possible to install a large Christmas tree in the room, we suggest considering alternative options:
- wall decorations made of rain, garlands, twigs or Christmas balls;
- suspended, as if floating in the air;
- miniature Board games (similar to traditional or creative ones);
- beautiful ikebana made of spruce and Christmas tinsel;
- Christmas wreaths;
Even in the smallest room, you can create a new year’s mood. Our advice for anyone looking for ideas on how to decorate a miniature room (bedroom, nursery, office, Dorm room) for the New Year 2021-start with Windows. This decor looks very impressive and does not take up any extra space.
What can be implemented?
- classic paper snowflakes in different formats;
- other Christmas decorations were cut out on the Windows (Santa Claus, Santa Claus, Reindeer, Christmas Trees, snowmen, Bunnies and other characters);
- patterns with toothpaste (you will need to make a stencil);
- painting with paints (you need special washable paints, imagination and the ability to draw);
- glowing garlands on the Windows;
- garlands of cones, Christmas toys, rain and snowflakes in the window opening;
- new year’s compositions or topiaries on the windowsill.
Great idea for families with small children or Pets. By creatively decorating the ceiling, you can create the desired mood in the house with maximum safety for kids and curious Pets.
When choosing a ceiling decor, you should consider the type of ceiling. It is highly undesirable to attach anything to stretch ceilings, but rooms where classic concrete or modern suspended office tiles (tiles with a profile structure) are ideal for this type of new year’s decor.
You can attach it to the ceiling:
- threads of rain (the simplest option);
- foam or paper snowflakes on a fishing line or rain;
- light and non-breaking Christmas balls;
- thread balls that are easy to make from any bright fabric;
- garlands of colored foil;
- spiral wire construction with light balls (almost a Christmas tree will turn out);
- figurines of angels or birds (made of paper);
- colorful butterflies and flowers (for those who want to move away from the traditional winter theme).
By the way, there is even a variant of an exotic spruce decor with flowers, tropical birds and colorful butterflies. It looks simply amazing and very unusual for our latitudes.
Decorating a room with balloons
There is no large number of extra Christmas tree toys in the house, and you can’t figure out how to decorate a room for the New year 2021 without purchasing expensive elements of new year’s decor – just buy beautiful inflatable balloons and make unusual decorations for the house with your own hands.
For the New Year 2021, you can make balls out of them:
- spiral arches or columns;
- large or medium snowflakes;
- themed shapes;
- multi-tiered Christmas trees.
But the easiest way is to buy ready-made Christmas-themed foil balloons and simply place them in different corners of the room to create a festive atmosphere.
Making out the walls
If there is an empty stand in the room, create a new year’s composition on it. This decoration will not take up much space, but it will transform the room and will definitely appeal to all family members and guests whom you plan to invite on new year’s eve.
On the wall you can place:
- a foam figure (a Christmas tree, a snowflake, just an inscription);
- handmade greeting card collage;
- Santa climbing the stairs;
- drawing of Santa in a sleigh drawn by reindeer;
- tree branches, on which you can hang real Christmas decorations, which will give the composition volume and realism;
- images of favorite children’s characters from new year’s fairy tales.
Elements can be made from plain paper, or printed on self-adhesive film. For decoration, you can use tree branches, firs, cones, thread balls, light toys…
Decorating the door
The Christmas wreath is a beautiful and long-standing tradition. You can make such a decoration with your own hands, involving the whole family in the process.
The style of the wreath can be different, from classic, with spruce branches, cones and mottled inclusions to creative:
- with oranges and cinnamon;
- with wine stoppers;
- with Christmas toys and flowers;
- with partially exposed cord bars.
How to make such an unusual wreath for the New year 2021, see the video:
We make a false fireplace
On beautiful new year’s cards, we often see interiors with a fireplace as the Central element. Indeed, designers believe that the fireplace gives the atmosphere a touch of comfort and family warmth.
If it is impossible to equip a real fireplace in the house, and you do not want to live with this decorative element all year round, we suggest that you install a homemade false fireplace made of cardboard or foam during the new year and Christmas holidays.