If you are planning to update your wardrobe before the upcoming cold season – we will tell you what winter and autumn models will be on trend, and also show you what fashionable women’s jackets were presented by famous designers in the autumn-winter 2021-2022 season.
A bomber jacket is a must-have item in the basic wardrobe of a fashionista for autumn 2020. Light textile jackets were presented in their collections by many trendsetters.
- Max Mara suggests paying attention to laconic black models with an extended shoulder line, voluminous sleeves and ruffles;
- Isabel Marant offers stylish models with a small floral print;
- David Koma-a sleek black bomber jacket with a skin-like texture»;
- Andreas Kronthaler is a model with an incredibly relevant checkered print in 2021-2022.
Leather jackets are a fashion trend that has not left the fashion Olympus for many seasons. In the autumn-winter 2021-2022 season, fashionable women’s jackets made of genuine leather in classic or extravagant shades decorated many collections of famous couturiers. We offer you to evaluate the most current models and styles in the photo:
- Chanel and Fendi offer classic and alternative leather jackets;
- Valentino and Chloé is a stylish jacket in the style of “the Aviator»;
- Hermes and TOD’s-laconic fitted models with a classic cut;
- Michael Kors – a leather jacket with a spectacular Zoological print.
Woolen checkered ones
Another interesting trend that winter 2021-2022 brings us is stylish jackets made of natural wool fabric with a variety of checkered prints. Traditional tartan, clan tartan, Royal Stewart, a laconic Vichy pattern or an intricate Windsor pattern – the upcoming season allows you to choose any type of cage for outerwear elements and at the same time stay in trend.
Etro and Dior offer such interesting plaid jackets made of wool in their collections.
Quilted jackets and coats can often be found in the photos of the fall-winter 2021-2022 collections. Designers experiment with the texture of fabrics, the pattern of crowding, combinations of colors and decorative elements. So, TOD’s offers a voluminous elongated model with geometric crowding, Chanel – a classic short jacket with a laconic cut, Balmain-a stylish sand anorak.
When the autumn rains are replaced by snow and frost, the most popular item of women’s wardrobe becomes a down jacket. Designers also paid attention to women’s winter jackets with down in the 2021-2022 season.
- Christian Dior offers alternative colors in the style of Hakka;
- Prada-voluminous jackets;
- Max Mara-elongated variations of “Alaska” with a hood that reliably protects from wind and snow;
- Versace – short multi-layered models with a stitch effect;