Pick up interesting ideas to decorate the apartment or house that turned out beautifully, thematically and cheaply – we will tell you what kind of decoration can be made on the New 2021 with their hands. Creating Christmas decor by yourself can not only save money, but also get exclusive things that cannot be bought in the store.
Decorate your Windows
Of course, the best artist in the glass is frost. And its in the skill not exactly beat. But you can still try to decorate Windows. The simplest thing to do is to draw on the Windows with intricate designs toothpaste. This is one of the most common tools for window decor. Why?
- a tube of white paste will always be home;
- is inexpensive;
- pasta is easier to wash the glasses than any paint.
White pasta you can draw any snow items: snow, trees, snowflakes, stars, snowman. If you want a more colorful picture, you need to add in toothpaste, food coloring. Then you can draw entire landscapes with deer, pine cones, Santa Claus and snow Maiden.
How to do all this? To start prepare everything that you will need:
- toothpaste (will suit even the cheapest, but not a gel, and white pasta);
- easel (you can use any non-absorbent surface: a piece of linoleum, laminated paper mounted on cardboard sheet file, etc.);
- food coloring (sold in hypermarkets) or any other paint;
- toothpicks for mixing pastes and dye;
- foam sponge;
- plastic stencils from children’s painting sets or paper and scissors for self-cutting templates;
- toothbrush (to create the effect of spray on the glass).
- First take a normal white toothpaste and squeeze it on the easel.
- Sazalee brush the pasta and begin to draw on the window.
- Now take the stencil. Into a paste dip sponge and spot movements fill the picture. The photo shows how to perform the Bunny.
- Sponge can also paint the branches of trees, and then a toothpick to draw on them needles. It turns out very nicely!
- Add “snow”. Dip into the paste toothbrush sent her to the window and hold the bristles with your finger. The paste splattered on the glass, and you get snowflakes. If the paste is very thick, dilute it with water.
- You can cut out a paper snowflake and stick it on the window. And the top sprayed pasta. Then the snowflake to peel. This is also shown in the photo.
- If you want to get colored drawings, add a little coloring to pasta and mix thoroughly. You can now draw at least a brush, though a sponge, though, to spray brush.
Patterns toothpaste on the window is good because they can be seen not only inside but also outside. Passers-by will admire the decoration of your apartment to the New 2021.
Garland of cones
The New year the stores sold a lot of garlands: the luminous and the ordinary. But you can decorate your house with homemade banners, made from cones. This decoration is not only original and beautiful, but also natural, from the natural material.
You’ll need the following:
- a lot of fir or pine cones (you can gather them in the woods or in the Park);
- acrylic white paint;
- a sheet of cardboard;
- cord “Christmas” colors: white, red, green. In our case it is the white / red cord, resembling a Lollipop.
To make a garland of cones to decorate the apartment for the New 2021 easy.
1. Pour acrylic paint on cardboard.
2. Crumble lumps in the paint so that it fell only on the tips. Get the snow effect.
3. Waiting for a dry (best to leave overnight to thoroughly dry cones).
4. Wrapped cones of cord, hiding the knot between the scales.
5. Between cones is better to leave a distance of about 10 cm is Too close, they don’t have to be – going to be messy. And far too not need.
You can make one long garland or several short ones. Decorate you walls, chandeliers, doors and any other elements of the room. Will look spectacular decoration house outside. You can also combine stretching from cones with this lighted garland. The lights will illuminate cones to create a Christmas mood.
It is unknown what weather awaits us in the new year’s eve 2021. And anyone who does would meet him in warm countries. Imitation snow will allow a better feel of the New year. And they can decorate various crafts.
Make artificial snow in two ways. They will need the following:
- shaving foam;
- teaspoon soda;
- after shave cream;
- potato starch;
- a mixing vessel;
- food coloring to give the snow color.
The first way
Step 1. In a deep bowl pour cream.
Step 2. Begin to gradually add soda and knead, until the mixture acquires the consistency of snow. It should crumble in your hands and not sticking to them.
The second way
Step 1. In a deep bowl pour cream after shaving.
Step 2. Gradually add the starch and knead. This snow is more natural, because more and crunches.
Colored dye can be added to any of the snow. You can also add sequins. Artificial snow is used for decorating craft projects and decorations. They can sprinkle the branches of the Christmas tree, pour it in a glass vases and glasses, or just to scatter around the apartment. Removed artificial snow with a broom or vacuum cleaner.
A fireplace from cardboard boxes
The classic attribute of the American and European New year – fireplace. Russian flats it is not, and not in every private house, you can see this piece of furniture. But if I had to be smart, you can make a decorative fireplace that will be perfect decoration for the living room.
For this you will need the following:
- lots of cardboard boxes (it is better that they were the same size so that the fireplace turned out uniform in height and width);
- self-adhesive paper or Wallpaper with a pattern under a brick;
- self adhesive paper with a picture under the tree;
- Golden foil;
- adhesive paper;
- pencil and ruler;
- 3 pieces of MDF (one for simulation of the tabletop, the other to simulate the grid, the third will be the back wall of the fireplace);
- wood saw;
- gold and black acrylic paint;
- flat brush;
- beautiful ceiling moldings (about 3 meters).
The work will be long, but simple. You may need men’s strength: it will be necessary to cut the “lattice”.
1. Seal cardboard boxes so that they would not open.
2. Lay out how it will look finished fireplace.
3. Glue the boxes together.
4. Paste the finished part Wallpaper.
The pattern of the brick should look horizontally, not vertically.
5. One piece of fiberboard glued gold foil. This will be the back wall of the fireplace. Reinforce it on the spot.
6. On another piece of MDF, draw a grid.
7. We cut the bars and clean the edges with sandpaper.
8. The grill cover with paint. In our example Golden, but black. Brush to draw terrain, to make it more beautiful.
9. While the sign dries, glue to the fireplace plinth and cover it with Golden paint.
10. On another piece of MDF glued with the adhesive pattern of a tree. Glue the “top” of the fireplace and set the “grid” (also glued).
11. Decorate fireplace with decorative elements. From the top you can put a soft toy (once 2021 – the year of the ox, you can put the soft top rat or mouse), candlestick or any other Christmas decoration.
We must not forget that this is a fireplace from cardboard boxes, so putting heavy objects on impossible.
The new year is a comfort. And comfort – cushions. Make your hands the original cushion covers that will create Christmas mood and will be a great decoration of your living room.
For the first pillows we need:
- cotton pillow case;
- a sheet of paper;
- masking tape;
- foam sponge;
- paint on fabric (for example, silver, as in our example);
- glue for fabric;
- decorative elements like sequins or beads.
1. From paper cut out snowflake. The sheet folded diagonally 3 times, and then the edges cut out geometric shapes.
2. Stacked between two layers of pillow cases a piece of cardboard (so as not to stain the second layer), and the top overlay stencil snowflakes. Secure the stencil with masking tape.
3. Point movements with a sponge covered by a stencil. On the pillow imprint a beautiful pattern.
4. Wait 10 minutes to allow the paint has dried, and then carefully remove the stencil.
5. Glue for fabric glue rhinestones and beads to the pillow case.
6. One pillow case ready! You could just put it on the pillow.
For the second pillowcase will need the following:
- pillow case gray;
- white strips of fabric (e.g. calico) of various lengths: 52*5 (2), 52*3 (5 pieces) 44*3 (5 pieces); 36*3 (5), 28*3 (4 pieces), 20*3 (3 pieces);
- the hot glue;
- a pair of scissors.
1. The large strips are laid crosswise in the middle of the pillowcase.
2. Glue the strips along the entire length, in addition to the midway! The middle of a cut.
3. Now collect the bow. For that, the remaining pieces of fabric fold the ends to the center and glue.
4. Stacked elements of the bow, as pictured.
5. If you use all the strips of fabric will be very large and lush bow.
6. In the middle, glue a ring of fabric or a beautiful brooch. The petals can be glued so that they are not bulging.
Instead of hot glue you can use a needle with white thread. The color of the pillowcases, too, can be any, depending on the interior of the apartment. You can use Christmas combinations: red with green, blue with white, Golden with silvery. You can also experiment with the number and size of stencils: this can be one large snowflake and a few small.
Christmas vase using decoupage technique
The New year is not customary to give flowers, but vases as decoration of the apartment is still relevant, because there you can put pine twigs or outline inside Christmas balls and cones. Make offer glass vase even more beautiful for Christmas.
You will need:
- glass vase;
- paper napkin with Christmas or winter pattern;
- PVA glue;
- a small flat brush;
- salt is fine;
1. Bred in the bowl of PVA glue with water to a thick cream.
2. From napkins detachable top layer with a pattern and breaks the extra (which is interrupted and not cut with scissors).
3. Put the tissue paper on the vase and on top cover with diluted glue.
4. Sections of the vase blend pieces of white cloth and also covered with glue.
5. The upper part of the vase cover with undiluted PVA glue and immediately sprinkle top with salt. The effect of snow.
6. Figure apply glitter before brushing the right place small amount of glue.
7. Fix the entire vase hairspray to secure the pattern and sequins.
To work in decoupage technique very interesting. In this way you can own hands to create a variety of jewelry, because wipes can be sticked on any smooth surface.