In 2021 the exam on the Russian language remains compulsory and the main subject of the Exams, and we propose to start preparing for the test right now, knowing that the new prepares 11th graders FIPI and what will be the criteria for the evaluation of the task No. 27 (the works).
In 2020 the Unified state exam in the Russian language received a number of significant innovations, including:
- the addition of one new job (there are now 27 in total);
- change the format of some tasks (particularly Nos. 2, 10, 11 and 12);
- clarification of the wording of task No. 27 and assessment criteria;
- the extension of the range of testable skills from the field of spelling punctuation.
According to the statement of Olga Vasilyeva that in the near future fundamental changes in Kymi and the format of the DPA-11 will not be possible to say that the Exams 2021 the Russian language will be identical to last year’s version, including key training requirements and criteria of assessment works.
Relevant are such basic constants:
- the duration of the exam is 210 minutes (3.5 hours);
- the number of jobs – 27;
- additional materials – no;
- the maximum raw score 58;
- a minimum score of 36 out of 100 test.
Date of exam (main period) – may 28, 2021.
Evaluate the work of the graduates traditionally in two ways. The first part to be digitized and automatically checks and trust the experts. In this case, the distribution of primary scores between the two parts of the examination papers will be as follows:
Thus, the points accrued by results of check of job number 27, up 41% of the resulting points and before you begin intensive training, it is important to see, however, what criteria will be relied on by the experts when checking the essays on Exams 2021.
Task No. 27 (essay) in 2021 will be retained in the new formulation, introduced in last year’s Exams. According to the information which is contained in the specifications for the Examinations in the subject “Russian language”, the task number 27 can be performed by the examinee on the base, elevated or high level of complexity.
Important! The amount of text in 150 words! Works in which less than 70 words don’t appreciate.
To assess the writings (job number 27) on the Russian language for Exams 2021 will be used the following criteria:
The wording of the main problems
Comment on the problem
Reflecting the position of the author of the text
The attitude of the examinee to the position of the author
Meaning wholeness, coherence and consistency of presentation
The accuracy and expressiveness of speech
It should be noted that the criteria works in 2021 also contain such rules:
- work without relying on the text given in Kim, not assessed;
- if incorrectly formulated problem, 0 b. put all 4 items on the block “Content”;
- for the essay, which is a rewritten (or retold) the text of Kim without comment or argument, according to the criteria No. 7-10 put 0 b.;
- if there are text snippets copied from the original, they are not counted in determining the scope of the words;
- considering the number of bugs in the “Literacy” refer to the amount of text (or 70-150 150-300 words);
- if working less than 150 words, in “Literacy” (K7-K12) is not assigned the highest score;
- 2 b. for the accuracy and expressiveness of speech would give, but only if work will receive the maximum 2 points for the observance of speech norms (K10).
Though in 2021 the Exams should not introduce new evaluation criteria for assignments # 27 (the works), to get the maximum score, in accordance with the rules, too, will not be easy. To achieve the desired result will require a thorough preparation.
The secrets of a 100-point result
Before you begin to practice the execution of all tasks Exams 2021 in Russian language and in particular, writing essays. About evaluation criteria, which was discussed, is to intelligently allocate the allotted work time.
Important! Of the 210 minutes the task number 27 Tutors recommend allocating about a third of the time (70 minutes). It was at this duration should be practicing in their writing.
For such a distribution are the facts. The brain of the graduate accustomed to working cycles for 45 minutes, and it means that with the involvement of internal resources of the body are most effective will be the first 60-70 minutes of work. After, take a small break and recover. But the possibility for accumulation of forces are different, and the productivity, attention, analytical skills and other important parameters will fall in the second half of a fairly long Exams.
Optimal, according to teachers, would such an algorithm work
- Write an essay on the draft.
- Take a short break (5-10 minutes).
- Run tests on the draft.
- Take a short break (5-10 minutes).
- Again check the answers and record all forms.
The training should be based on three main principles: regularity, an integrated approach to theory and practice, and the use of topical for 2021 information. At the stage of preparation for Exams in Russian language helpful assistants will:
- memo composition;
- workbook to prepare for Exams in Russian language;
- the model texts on topics 2020;
- ready-made clichés for different blocks;
- the General plan of the work;
- examples of good comments.
- video lessons of experienced teachers.
Important! Should not entirely rely on ready-made options available in the network.
First, topics 2021 no one knows, and learning most likely, you can just miss. Second, the experts checking a lot of work already with the first lines clearly recognize the work of this type, and hope for a good result for all the available online option, just not worth it.
At the same time, not spending so much time and learning to write your unique essay in accordance with the relevant criteria, you can easily open any topic and get to the Exams 2021 the desired high score on the Russian language.
Don’t know where to start – we suggest to start the training by watching a video in which the teacher describes in detail how to write an essay according to the criteria that have been entered for Exams 2020 and will remain relevant in 2021: