Ahead of session Exams 2021 and to everyone who plans to pass the final exam, we propose to analyze in detail the main document presented FIPI – codifier, contains a complete list of works and requirements to level of preparation of graduates.
Read more about the features of the new demo for literature, schedules, GIA-2021, the test format and structure of KIM, you can read in the article “Examination of the literature in 2021”.
The contents of codifier
At the stage of preparation for the Exam 2021 for literature, teachers and alumni should be guided by three main documents developed by FIPI – codifier, specifications and a demo version of KIM.
Codifier, full version of which can be found in the relevant section of the official portal FIPI, contains:
- The basic normative documents on the basis of which is developed by Kima and codifier.
- The list of content elements.
- Systematic list of the main requirements to level of preparation (what you need to know and be able graduates of the 11th class).
- The list of references included in the Exams 2021, with a focus on new works recently included in the program.
Familiarization with the codifier is an important stage of preparation for the Exams, because the document clearly States what knowledge and skills will be held at the GIA 2021, and that graduates should pay special attention.
Codifier 2021 specifies that all tasks will meet for Exams on the subject of “literature” correspond to educational standards that have been set currently relevant orders of the Ministry of education of the Russian Federation:
- No. 1236 dated 19.05.1998;
- No. 56 dated 30.06.1999;
- No. 1089 dated 05.03.2004.
Thus, the codifier of the focuses of graduates and teachers that the exam in 2021 will be based on relevant normative documents taking into account the changes made to the orders in connection with the implementation of the GEF in 2010.
Requirements level of knowledge
Verification tasks developed by FIPI for the Exam 2021 for literature, will be used to test knowledge of the theoretical foundations and formation of practical skills of the codifier.
A graduate should know and understand:
The graduate should be able to:
An important skill for 11th graders is the ability to apply knowledge and skills acquired at the lessons of literature in everyday life – conduct dialogues and discussions on literary topics, create the related texts on a given topic, etc.
The most important information, which contains codifier for literature is a complete list of the works that needs a thorough understanding of a graduate planning to take the Exam on the subject in 2021.
Please note that the documentation presented 4 options and specifying a literary work:
- The author of the work (such instructions of the majority).
- The author and the recommendation of the scoping study of specific works.
- The name of the author without specification of works (choice of student).
- The list of writers indicating the minimum number of authors, with the work which you want to see (for literature of the XX century).
We offer you to see the entire list of literary works recommended by the codifier of FIPI to study for the dealer, in 2021, the Examination of the literature: